Help Support Ruger Forum:

novaDAK

Bearcat
knuckles":2if8g0tu said:
BlkHawk73":2if8g0tu said:
just saw that myself. I'll pass.

365L.jpg

SR922.jpg

I just can't get past the front and rear having two different thicknesses... I can tell that the high grip is best for handling, but then I would rather Ruger maid the front the same thickness.

This is how I would have made it... see how the line from front to back match better.
Now that you did that picture, it makes me realize that the back part is what I didn't like the looks of all this time. I knew there was something about that part of the frame but never knew exactly that it was because it was different than the front. :)

JimThornTX

Bearcat
Just found out about Ruger making an OD Green handgun and did some searching and found this site. 8)

Personally, I like OD Green. I currently own a CZ75 P-01 in OD Green and I plan on buying a CZ75 P-07 Duty in OD Green very soon. I also currently own a Ruger P95 in the traditional black. I would love to find a Ruger SR9 in OD Green.

freedomcosts

Single-Sixer
I almost bought a dark-earth S&W, but I really want a SR9, to go with my 9c. If they come out with the tan- earth- colored one I will not wait any longer.

Conn AK

Single-Sixer
I've had the olive green/black slide SR9 for nearly 2 years now. It was $299 @ Hoffman's Green Sale (NIB!). Couldn't pass that price up. With the black grip sleeve I added, you don't see much green. Rather it were all black, but green is nice at that price.

Latest posts