warning Scammer among us "simmonburg"

Help Support Ruger Forum:

montana outfitters

Single-Sixer
the USPS will do NOTHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!! they are experts of telling you one thing and that is as far as they will go.....I'v been there and drugs are the only thing they do anything about as they get to bang their chest and show the world how great they are and are out there working for you .......anything else is just screaming into a well..............................hunt the guy down, this is big time crime and nothing will be done unless you do it.................................

bobski

Hunter
i had some idiot copy a pic of one of my guns for sale on the net.........and offered it to me!
all part of the communist takeover plot to disrupt commerce. im sorry we all are involved in this sad time in american history. its not just the ones who got burnt. we ALL are being scammed.
it probably explains why my sales are down 90% on the net. no one trusts anyone anymore.

mjac

Bearcat
Broker the deal using the sellers FFL. Here how:

1) Tell the seller you and your FFL wants a copy of the sellers FFL complete with name address and phone number.
2) When you get #1, call that FFL (speak to the person who actually does the transfer and get their name) and explain what you want them to do. You want the FFL to receive a USPS MO from you, payable to seller and tell the FFL he is to turn the MO over to seller when he gives the gun to FFL for transfer/shipping. Offer to pay the FFL for his doing this on your dime. He is more likely to agree for a few extra bucks coming his way. Pay him with a separate USPS MO for the record, Get his agreement before sending funds. It's cheap insurance.
3) Go buy a USPS MO or two, if the dealer is getting paid for his trouble, take a picture of the USPS MO made out to the seller and send the picture to the seller with a note explaining he will get paid when he turns the gun over to his FFL. Or better yet call him directly.
4) If the seller balks at this arrangement the deal is off. Do not send any funds until the both the FFL and seller have agreed to your terms.
5) Take the USPS MO (both if one was going to the FFL) back to the UPSP and ask for a refund. They are obligated to give you your money back.
6) Done. You either get what you are buying or not. Yeah you might pay a bit more (broker fee if any) but you will know if the deal is legit.

Last edited:

FLUndertaker

Bearcat
Lesser feedback, newer poster always ships first regardless of buyer or seller. Safest way to do business. If the other party doesn't agree they are the scammer.

Latest posts