Ruger Collectors Show in Idaho, Jan. 9/10, 2010

Help Support Ruger Forum:

picketpin

Buckeye
Hank: try [email protected]

By the way I spent a couple of hours in the gun room and it looks like I could show the variations as far a engineering/production changes with 8 rifles and that would also show the 3 styles of Semi Beavertail forearms, not counting checkering changes.

That would show nearly every thing including the 4 checkering patterns if you include an early rifle without the forearm diamond as the 2nd style (which I do).

Of course a guy could go the OTHER way and show one rifle with one change from start to finish but that ends up with something like 30 rifles or so. I might have them that way but it'd be a bunch to haul around just to display for a day.

Right now I'm drawing pictures of a display case. I'm not sure I'd want this many early/rare #1s sitting on a table being pawed through and handled by Joe Average.

Serious collectors/afficianados with permission is a different issue. ;-)

circlergrugers

Vaquero
UPDATE: To insure a good showing of Ruger Displays, the promoter has agreed to FREE Ruger Display Tables. Also the promoter has decided to give AWARDS, 1st, 2nd, 3rd and Best of Show. I have attached a flyer that Lewis Clark has forwarded to me.
More updates to come soon, Hope to see you at the show. Hank

10-21-2009081832PM.jpg

Terry T

Buckeye
Thank you!
I'm planning on one display table, weather permitting. Made my motel reservations - should be fun!
Terry T

hutchman

Blackhawk
Are the room rates available for us mere mortals who will not show anything, but merely show up? Sounds like this would be a great excuse for a 5 hour road trip.

Terry T

Buckeye
"circlergrugers",
WOW!
I'd love to give that new, very special, LCR a very nice new home! It would have lots of SP101 brothers and sisters to play with. :D
Thanks for all the effort you're putting into this show!
Terry T

chet15

Hawkeye
circlergrugers:
Working on getting the RENE Best Ruger of Show plaque made for this show. Should we call it the 1st annual Boise, Idaho Ruger Collector's Theme Show, or ?
Chet15

IDBlackhawk

Bearcat
I went to the show and picked up a 4 digit SN, 95% +, .41 magnum blackhawk at this show. She is a beauty. Got her for $625 but no box.