2024 Ruger Collectors Show in Idaho

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Ruger Collectors Display Show

January 6th and January 7th, 2024

Lewis Clark Trader Show – Ford Center Nampa, Idaho

Please mark your calendars for our 2024 display show. Our last show in April had 11 fantastic Ruger displays, with more collectors wanting to join us for our forthcoming 14th show in January. There will also be several tables with memorabilia and Ruger firearms for sale.

Our Ruger display show is inside the Lewis & Clark Trader gun show in the Ford Center in Nampa, Idaho. The entry fee to the entire gun show is $10.00 for one day, a two-day pass is also available.

See you all there!

For The Love Of Rugers

circlergrugers

Vaquero
We are Closing in on the 14th Annual "Ruger Collectors Display Show" in Nampa Idaho, only 66ish days left till setup.
Show Patches have been ordered, I'm working on Registration at this time. Hope all are excited as we are.
you can contact me, at circlerg71 at gmail dot com, or send me a pm and I'll get back to you.
Hank & Susie

Last edited:

circlergrugers

Vaquero
1699480962540.jpeg

Last time I was there, I was asked. and did the silent auction. I beleave 2016. it went well. all funds went to supporting to Idaho Ruger Show. my question is, do you still do that? if so. ill send a Ruger auction piece. i beleave your eather part of the problem or part of the solution. I choose the later. let me know. ill ship it in. great crowd...great guys....FNC

circlergrugers

Vaquero
Last time I was there, I was asked. and did the silent auction. I beleave 2016. it went well. all funds went to supporting to Idaho Ruger Show. my question is, do you still do that? if so. ill send a Ruger auction piece. i beleave your eather part of the problem or part of the solution. I choose the later. let me know. ill ship it in. great crowd...great guys....FNC
FNC,
that would be great, I'll try calling you,
Hank

Terry T

Buckeye
Planning on coming. Always a good show and great folks.
I'd like two display tables, please.

I'll be there ! I have a small sales table and ill be displaying a well. last time I was there in 2016 or 2018....I took "Best of Show" so....make no mistake! im bring a winner this time too. so you've been warned! lol...just funning with you, see ya soon...FNC

Everything is looking great for the show. The weather around here is cold but dry, sun is shining. I started to pre-pack all the items for the display and now I am deciding what I want to bring to sell....maybe I need another table? :oops::D

thumbnail.jpg

I am home... I-84 was closed and we had to take the long way. 12-degrees. Snowy, icy and treacherous. 11 hour drive. I thrive on this stuff.:love:

This was a great show. Thanks.

For the first time, I took no pictures of the show. Many others did, including my boy. When we are all caught up, I'm sure we'll see plenty. (y)

Last edited:

Latest posts