RUGER DISPLAY SHOW IN IDAHO

Help Support Ruger Forum:

What a way to start the New Year! It looks like we are about to have another spectacular show. This time next week we will have twenty-four display tables filled with the nicest Rugers one can hope to find. In addition, we also have another fifteen tables filled with Ruger guns and memorabilia for sale. This will be a show you do not want to miss. Collectors from Oregon, Alaska, Washington, Utah, Nebraska, Idaho, and California will show off their beautiful collections. If everything goes right, we will also for the first time have an award-winning full auto display that includes several Rugers.

We hope everyone will find time to visit and meet a great bunch of collectors, make new friends, and hopefully begin or add to their Ruger collection.

The ten-day weather forecast around here calls for cold and mostly dry conditions.

Join us… For The Love of Rugers.

Last edited:

twriggen

Single-Sixer
Taryn and I are staying at the Hampton right next door, and they are still showing rooms available. Home 2 Suites is also showing availability, but they are a little higher in price than Hampton.

I cannot get anyone to answer at the hotel, nor are they responding to my voice mail.

I sure hope I can get a room.;)
Wayno,
I just saw this message and called the local hotel at the local number 208/461-0334. They picked up and I confirmed it is the local hotel rather than someone in China. Please try that number and pm me, so I cn make sure you got through.

Wayno,
I just saw this message and called the local hotel at the local number 208/461-0334. They picked up and I confirmed it is the local hotel rather than someone in China. Please try that number and pm me, so I cn make sure you got through.
That number worked better than the one in the packet. I now have a room. Thanks. I have sent you a PM with details.

Last edited:
Im all packed up with my "miserable" one rifle display. logistics is alot and ill be traveling the lower 48 thru March. so light it is. ill have an extra gun case for sales, so anything on your Ruger wish list. I can deliver. FNC

Latest posts