REVHIGH's ONE INCH CHALLENGE - Make some easy $$$ !

Help Support Ruger Forum:

2fast4u

Single-Sixer
im going to try and do it at 15 feet not 15 yards :p at least i got the # correct !!!

Anthony Williams

Single-Sixer
Well Rev, I'd like to take you up on your challenge but only on a condition, and that is you let me use your CZ 75. Heck, then it would be a breeze! :lol:

graygun

Hunter
Has anyone said... "I meant I shot a 1' group at 15 yds,not1''...or something to that effect? Or maybe some folks have funny rulers?

I can't do it but would like to see it done.

revhigh

Hawkeye
Anthony Williams":l2z4czuy said:
Well Rev, I'd like to take you up on your challenge but only on a condition, and that is you let me use your CZ 75. Heck, then it would be a breeze! :lol:

You got yourself a deal AW !!

REV

revhigh

Hawkeye
graygun":39f4ebah said:
Has anyone said... "I meant I shot a 1' group at 15 yds,not1''...or something to that effect? Or maybe some folks have funny rulers?

I can't do it but would like to see it done.

Not sure if you read the entire thread graygun, but this all started after 2 or 3 members made statements like ... 'I took my SR9 to the range today for the FIRST time and put all 15 rounds into a one inch group', and 'MY SR9 will shoot one inch groups 'all day long' if I do my part' .... and 'My P89 will shoot one ragged hole at 15 yards'. We've all read them, and most likely chuckled at them. I commented on several and was chastised by some because 'I didn't believe' a fellow member.

Well OK ... I thought ... let's just let all these internet marksmen come forward and PROVE their claims, and to BOOT, I'll offer money to see it done. And I'll GLADLY pay up, AND I'll buy the first round at the bar after we shoot. How's that ??

Well, suffice it to say ... absolutely NONE of the mentioned posters stepped forward or even posted in the thread, even though the thread was really created as kind of a joke and a fun thread.

Just bringing anybody who wasn't here way back then up to date.

By the way ... the offer STILL stands, and I believe that we had a few volunteers around the country who also offered to host the 'REVHIGH ONE INCH CHALLENGE !

REV

graygun

Hunter
Revhigh: I should've put an emoticon after the first sentence. Those who use a "funny ruler" might have a much larger "one inch".

I remember some of the earlier topics pertaining to gun and shooter accuracy.

Paine

Bearcat
Ok I'd just like to take a moment to remind everyone that I never said I could actually do this, just that I was going to try. :lol:

45feet.jpg

The fifth hole is in there you just can't see it because it was WAY left in the white. Shot those with my P94-4(my baby). Actually it was the first time I've tried anything past 25 or 30 feet with a pistol, and I'm not even good at that distance. Guess I need to start practicing further out. At least I was smart enough to only try once LOL.

So where do I send that buck Rev? LOL

revhigh

Hawkeye
Paine":1sgxyujr said:
So where do I send that buck Rev? LOL

You can keep this one Paine !! Send it to the NRA. :D

Thanks for tryin'.

REV

I_Like_Pie

Blackhawk
I have a Strahan PPC model 10 that will do 1" at 25 yards. Only problem is that the only time I have seen it happen was bolted to a ransom rest.

I can't believe that this thread has lasted this long!

greener

Single-Sixer
This is the first time I looked at this thread. I didn't think the rev would have many folks showing off their 1" groups. Fun thread to read.

2fast4u

Single-Sixer
and Rev if anyone here in MI wants to try, I'll hoist it in Michigan
Livonia Area( bout 35 miles west of Detroit)

revhigh

Hawkeye
Thanks 2F4Y !

We now have myself, Cheese, and you willing to host any takers !

REV

Cheesewhiz

Hunter
revhigh":18ul613c said:
Thanks 2F4Y !

We now have myself, Cheese, and you willing to host any takers !

REV

Rev, I'm still on board for that. I'll even wear a pimp hat and purple shoes just for fun, I really don't dress like that, well not that often at least. Alright but that is another story all together. I guess I'll just sit in this corner and be quiet for awhile.

2fast4u

Single-Sixer
o yeah and if anyone's down for just a fun range day, hit me up( PM) . we'll go kill some paper zombies :)

ohiorugerfan

Bearcat
You know, somehow I figure that putting all rounds fired into vital areas of a B27 silhouette at 25 yards would be accurate enough for most people.
And that is something my SR9 will do.

Good enough for me.

ArmedinAZ

Buckeye
ohiorugerfan":12bxa2kf said:
You know, somehow I figure that putting all rounds fired into vital areas of a B27 silhouette at 25 yards would be accurate enough for most people.

Good enough for me.

This challenge is all about the internet sharpshooters putting their money where their supposed 1" accuracy is.

I'll bet there are far more pistols than can hit the k-zone at 25 yards than there are shooters able to with any weapon.

Cheesewhiz

Hunter
ohiorugerfan":zitg3clq said:

Good enough for me.

Understood and I agree completely..

....but it is a great thread and if you read it all the way through you'll understand the whole point.

There are some people that get on a gun forum that claim some wondrous capabilities and I and others are only offering a verification of the proceedings, you know, for posterity and all.