Finally found one!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

RUT

Single-Sixer
I've been looking for an SR9 "green frame" for some time and finally found one. I should have it by the weekend.

Attachments

• SR9.jpg
    SR9.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 93

57springer

Buckeye
Good deal ! I remember them when they first showed up on the ruger site . I tried to find one for a long time , no luck . I wonder how many were produced in OD green anyone know ? I attend gun shows some , always looking for one .

RUT

Single-Sixer
They were only made in 2009 & 2010, and I have no idea how many actually were made. I've been on the lookout for one for a while now, and this one popped up on Gunsinternational.com. It should be at my LGS sometime tomorrow. I've had the stainless version of it in the past and still have a stainless SR9C as well. Great guns for the money!

57springer

Buckeye
They were only made in 2009 & 2010, and I have no idea how many actually were made. I've been on the lookout for one for a while now, and this one popped up on Gunsinternational.com. It should be at my LGS sometime tomorrow. I've had the stainless version of it in the past and still have a stainless SR9C as well. Great guns for the money!
You got lucky ! I hope to run across one . The only place that actually had them was the Hamburg Pa. Cabelas and they were sold before I got there . Anyway , nice gun !!

RUT

Single-Sixer
Picked up the gun yesterday and it looks great! Came with original box, two mags, owner's manual, and steel mag. loader. Looks to have been used very little if at all. However, the trigger is nothing to write home about so I'll be installing a Ghost 3.5# connector. (adjustable) What I mean is, my local armorer will be doing the installing & adjusting. :)

P.S. While there at the shop I noticed a cherry P95DC (stainless) in the case, so I may be going back tomorrow to pick it up.

RUT

Single-Sixer
>>P.S. While there at the shop I noticed a cherry P95DC (stainless) in the case, so I may be going back tomorrow to pick it up.<<

And I picked this one up this morning. Didn't need it but couldn't pass up a great gun and a good deal!