I HATE SPELL CHECK!!!!!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

The problem I have with voice to f on my iPhone is the delete button is just below the send button and often when I try correct the stupid interpretation I hit 'send'.

I have always been a terrible speller and now of late my typing ability has gotten bad.... but what I finally have learned... it when I can't get a word spelled right and the dern spell correct can fix it I just ask Siri how to spell the word. The really cool thing is she does and on top of that does not say, "just look it up in the dictionary"... which is what my teachers always said.... how do you look a word up that you don't know how to spell?

Mike J

Hunter
The problem I have with voice to f on my iPhone is the delete button is just below the send button and often when I try correct the stupid interpretation I hit 'send'.

I have always been a terrible speller and now of late my typing ability has gotten bad.... but what I finally have learned... it when I can't get a word spelled right and the dern spell correct can fix it I just ask Siri how to spell the word. The really cool thing is she does and on top of that does not say, "just look it up in the dictionary"... which is what my teachers always said.... how do you look a word up that you don't know how to spell?
Good question.

time to recycle an old one
1716689190295.png

Latest posts