The offer I could not refuse

Help Support Ruger Forum:

tinman

Buckeye
Coworker ask me if I'd be interested in a couple of used Lee presses for $200.
I said yes...then they showed me the rest of the stuff that came with them..... :shock:

500 9mm/147 gr RN bullets
500 10/40 180 gr RNFP bullets
50 45 cal 350 gr FN GC bullets
50 45 cal 500 gr JSP bullets
100 Sierra Match King 6.5 mm JBT bullets
Lots of assorted brass and loose bullets
Several plastic cartridge boxes
Loading blocks both wood and plastic

And I still have another box to open......but its late and I'm going to bed.

OK, here are the photos:

HqxwblE.jpg

s6Ar0Gw.jpg

08Hs7Gw.jpg

kELWKrz.jpg

tinman

Buckeye
Mobuck said:
Go back and give the guy more $$.

..........I did...... :D

The coworker is a really good kid. She and her husband had a home built a couple of years back and I've been giving them advice on various things just to get them all set up and secure. All this gear was given to him some time back by a relative. The thought was that the relative would be teaching him (and her) reloading. Well, that never materialized and now they are moving into a house much closer to work.....so this stuff was in the way. They insisted, because of all the help that I had been, the price was $200, but I just could not do that. I had to argue that they take more $$$. I finally got her to accept $500 knowing that was still not enough. :idea:

RSIno1

Hunter
tinman said:
I finally got her to accept $500 knowing that was still not enough. :idea:
Y'all (is that the right usage?) have just received a lesson on middle (or fly over) America vs coastal dog eat dog America.
As to our Commiefornia residence, to quote a song verse - We gotta get outta this place.

tinman

Buckeye
RSIno1 said:
tinman said:
I finally got her to accept $500 knowing that was still not enough. :idea:
Y'all (is that the right usage?) have just received a lesson on middle (or fly over) America vs coastal dog eat dog America.
As to our Commiefornia residence, to quote a song verse - We gotta get outta this place.

Yes, y'all is correct usage. 8)
And, y'all are welcome to move to Texas just as soon as y'all can get packed....... :wink:

Latest posts