Serial Number 100 Guns Have Arrived! (Image Heavy Post)

Help Support Ruger Forum:

welder

Buckeye
Thank you Flatgate for the forum. This forum was a real door opener for me, the only reason I got a computer. Really glad to be able to help a little with the guns. They are great looking. Enjoy them and the very best wishes.

Cholo

Staff member
Great pics flatgate. A big thumbs up to all who made it happen!!

...and we can expect to see all these gems in the classified section when? :wink:

aminahyaquin

Bearcat
That is a .32 H&R single six...wow!
and a 0100 to boot.well they are all beautiful. nice to know they are in the hands of someone who truly appreciates them!
congratulations Flatgate!
and thank you for your very special forum.

i am glad i could do a little something as it all adds up, and i truly understand how hard it is to find even a little sometimes.
i have a huge dream list and lots to look forward to as things improve!
but it is a privilege NOW to be part of such a big and successful project to make someone else's dream come true.

Brother_Love

Single-Sixer
Flatgate, I know you are off to a new job this morning and I am off to the cardiologist....again. But I have a question for you when you get in. How did you get started on the "100" guns, a plan or did it start by chance?

Thanks again for a great forum, Malcolm

flatgate

Hawkeye
Brother_Love":3l4w80i3 said:
Flatgate, I know you are off to a new job this morning and I am off to the cardiologist....again. But I have a question for you when you get in. How did you get started on the "100" guns, a plan or did it start by chance?

Thanks again for a great forum, Malcolm

I wish you the best at the Cardiologist!!!!

How'd I get started? Well, some really close friends helped me obtain a pair of Single-Sixes (s/n 100 & s/n 101) then......

HAWKEYE#28":3l4w80i3 said:
Great Guns For a Great Guy...........I have fond memories about the start of 00100......... :wink:

.........Splitz pulled some strings for me and away I've gone!!!!!

Thanks again to all!

flatgate

Ruger1nut

Blackhawk
Thanx you Carl, for all that you do.

This is what real people, in real America, do for their friends.
I have a huge smile on my face and I am very proud of our forum and to be a part of it.

Congratulations, you deserve it!

Dave

callshot

Blackhawk
Carl, I was glad to help and am looking forward to visiting your museum of guns in Star Valley when you get it open. Kind of like the one up in Cody. Enjoy them, as you deserve them. Good luck on your new job, and hope that it don't tie you down too much. Steve

BRASS FRAME

Single-Sixer
Carl, you have truly scored a big one, but the real winners are your friends who enjoy your conversation and thoughts about our guns. You have helped me over the years with parts and pieces of brass. You have provided me load recipies and appraisals. You even opened up cylinder throats for me. I am the winner-I can call you my friend. Brass Frame.

I'll bet there are new bars going up on the windows and a new safe on order. Hope one day to see a display of the #00100 guns if I can ever make a big show.
Thanks for the forum, and for the time and effort you put in.

I have to thank Carl and this forum for hooking me again on Ruger firearms. I was into them in the '80s and then one thing or another, it's 2008. Now I have the beginnings of a very nice collection. Thank you, Flatgate (and all the rest of you, too) , and you're welcome.

sixshot

Buckeye
Everyone is proud to have been part of this, there's a lot of good people out there who appreciate all you've done for us Carl, knowing you personally is even better, you're the real deal & we all say thank you!

Dick

Latest posts