Serial Number 100 Guns Have Arrived! (Image Heavy Post)

Help Support Ruger Forum:

pete44ru

Hunter
[Congrats to Flatgate and everyone who contributed.] - Amen. (I'm just sorry I was unable to.)

I CAN thank you, though, Carl - for providing this forum ! 8)

americal

Hunter
Flatgate this forum has helped with my ptsd from vietnam--thanks go to you ---I really like the long barrel single actons best 8) 8) 8) 8) hope to meet you in person one day :)

slippingaway

Blackhawk
I'm also happy that I could help out in this. What they say is true, sometimes it's better to give than to receive. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy, and I've never even met you. Enjoy them!

flatgate

Hawkeye
6GUNSONLY":2xl6b2wz said:
Hey Carl, now you DO own some long guns! If I recall correctly, you didn't have anything but handguns before?...

I have a .303 British my Dad bought in about '60 as a Deer gun. I have
a couple of s/n 100 Mini-14's besides the one recently acquired.

I know more about being a Astronaut than I know about these "smoke poles"!

I've just received an opportunity to LEARN!

flatgate

Nite Ryder

Bearcat
Flatgate,
Thank you for posting photo's of the guns. I'm happy I could be a small part of this purchase, but I'm even more happy that you started one of the best forum's in existance. I would also like to thank Ron Honner and all the rest of the people that made this happen.

Nite Ryder

FrontSite

Single-Sixer
Thanks again Flatgate, the forum sparked my interest in Rugers after
a long dry spell... so much so that I just purchased a safe :lol:
and thanks to everyone for pulling this off.. glad I could help

FrontSite

PS .. my fav would be the SSM6

Quarterbore

Blackhawk
Congrats to Karl and thanks to Ron for doing all the leg work to allow it to happen. These guns have found a good home where they belong!

Karl - now you really need to keep buying 100s when they show up :wink:

Tucsonite

Single-Sixer
Congrats on the new toys, Ruger Forum is and has been a place of solace for many a member. I remember when you took over the whole shebang and how much better the site became because of it. Thanks for all you have done and good luck in your new endeavors. :D :D :D

Your friend

Dan

single action

Single-Sixer
Flatgate if someone finds another bunch of #100 I believe most of the group would do it again. thanks for the fine forum and your quality input on so many of the issues and support of our hobby. single action

Quietdood

Bearcat
I'm sure they have found a comfy home and you seem very deserving of them. Thanks for the forum.

Chris

Blackhawk
Wow.. what a Fantastic collection!! How in the world where you able to collect those specific 100 serials.... Just amazing All of a sudden I have Ruger envy..Congrats

Shamrock

Bearcat
Well now, that certainly IS a nice gun collection. I might just have to stop by some day and get a good look at it, and pet the little terrier!

nhlever

Bearcat
I know a guy that is thinking about selling his entire collection of same number Rugers....... He sure has a bunch, including a trap gun, sxs, etc.

Latest posts