Ruger at Long Range.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

b1buddy

Single-Sixer
I just happened upon your post and enjoyed reading it. I have never shot the F-Class, but have thought about it.

In my safe are two 308 Winchester Match Rifles, a 308 M1A, and a couple more Ruger 308's. I love 'em.

BUT, I just bought a Ruger 77 V in the 6.5 Creedmoor. Finally, a batch of ammo showed up, but it is the 120 grain load. Then, last weekend, I picked up a leupold 6.5-20 target scope. We will see how it does before too long. And, as you said, brass is essentially unavailable as are dies in most places that have reasonable prices. Ammo is hard to come by as well.

At my age, probably never will shoot F-Class, but sure enjoy reading about it.

Thanks for your post! :D :D :D

Pal Val

Buckeye
Much obliged for your mention. I am not a target shooter, and never have been. If it could be called an accomplishment, I was a small-arms instructor in the PRARNG from 1975 to 1978. FLETC-1976. NRA Life Member since 1987.

I hope I've been of service.

Sig685

Single-Sixer
Sadly this thread comes to an abrupt end before I could finish it. It seems the contents here were deemed offensive to some.

tomiswho

Single-Sixer
514laI6nP1L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

tomiswho

Single-Sixer
I took the Dale Carnegie course back in the 70's (courtesy of La-Z-Boy Chair Company) and can vouch for both the course and his books. Outstanding.

"The Dale Carnegie Course is a program for businesses based on Carnegie's teachings used worldwide. It was founded in 1912 and is represented in over 75 countries. Over 8 million people have completed Dale Carnegie Training.

Through a proprietary process that uses team dynamics and intra-group activities, the course will help you master the capabilities demanded in today's tough business environment. You'll learn to strengthen interpersonal relations, manage stress and handle fast-changing workplace conditions. You'll be better equipped to perform as a persuasive communicator, creative problemsolver and focused leader. And you'll develop a take charge attitude that allows you to initiate with confidence and enthusiasm. In short, the course will power you to move far beyond your comfort zone as you stretch for and attain ambitious new goals. It will also teach you the 5 Drivers of Success:

• Build Greater Self-Confidence

• Strengthen People Skills

• Enhance Communication Skills

• Develop Leadership Skills

• Reduce Stress and Improve our Attitude"

Dern Sig, I hate it when you do that.

I wish you would put that offending post back.

I've learned a lot from you on this forum and once one gets past your rabid hate of the minis, you have a lot to offer.

Latest posts