Pictures from the Puyallup RCA/WAC Ruger show

Help Support Ruger Forum:

qhorseman

Bearcat
Hey Rick- Great show, better than last year. You did a GREAT job once again. Thanks for all the great pictures of the displays-

Fred :D

Tucsonite":sjvkjh8e said:
Good stuff Rick :D

makes me homesick again, so I hear there was a BKH41B that walked into the show?

Dan

Dan,

There were actually TWO there at the same time. One on a vendors table for awhile and one that an elderly gentleman brought through. I had the opportunity to fondle his 41, but he was not selling, no matter the price. He just wanted to see what it was and what it may be worth. It was a solid 95+% gun, but unknown as to whether it would letter.

Dave

Double Maduro

Single-Sixer
Heliman":87j9ygm6 said:
Tucsonite":87j9ygm6 said:
Good stuff Rick :D

makes me homesick again, so I hear there was a BKH41B that walked into the show?

Dan

Dan,

There were actually TWO there at the same time. One on a vendors table for awhile and one that an elderly gentleman brought through. I had the opportunity to fondle his 41, but he was not selling, no matter the price. He just wanted to see what it was and what it may be worth. It was a solid 95+% gun, but unknown as to whether it would letter.

Dave

So when do we get to see pictures of the one you bought off the guys table? :lol:

DM

Terry T

Buckeye
WOW! Looks like another great show! :D
Nice to see some familiar faces.

I'll try to make it next year. I'll have some new stuff to show! :D
I'm still on the East Coast meeting my new granddaughter born May 5th. :D :D

Terry T

RPM Enterprises

Buckeye
Dan, Yes there was a BKH41B. At first he did not want to sell it. He wondered what it was worth. I offered him 1000.00 for it. The gun is not that nice. It is rare but looks like they tried to polish the grip frame and the blue is about 75% in my opinion. Next thing I here he puts it on Gunbroker.. A couple Hawkeyes came in and a 10" flattop 357 and a 44 flattop. I did find a barreled receiver with grip frame and bolt. The gun had zero blue on it no internal parts. Missing rear sight. A real basket case but it was serial number 0106. I tried to buy it but the guy thinks he will send it to Ruger and they will fix it.. The show itself went very well. seems in the planning I hit alot of road blocks. At times it was very stressfull. I was almost at the point of this one being the last show but several people want it to continue. I just wish we can get more people to display. That is what it is going to take to make it successful. So any body thinking about displaying next year you have a year to get one ready.

RPM Enterprises":mvcoq4bi said:
Dan, Yes there was a BKH41B. At first he did not want to sell it. He wondered what it was worth. I offered him 1000.00 for it. The gun is not that nice. It is rare but looks like they tried to polish the grip frame and the blue is about 75% in my opinion. Next thing I here he puts it on Gunbroker.. A couple Hawkeyes came in and a 10" flattop 357 and a 44 flattop. I did find a barreled receiver with grip frame and bolt. The gun had zero blue on it no internal parts. Missing rear sight. A real basket case but it was serial number 0106. I tried to buy it but the guy thinks he will send it to Ruger and they will fix it.. The show itself went very well. seems in the planning I hit alot of road blocks. At times it was very stressfull. I was almost at the point of this one being the last show but several people want it to continue. I just wish we can get more people to display. That is what it is going to take to make it successful. So any body thinking about displaying next year you have a year to get one ready.

Rick, there were TWO BKH41B's at the show. One shooter and one 95% gun, Seen them both.

Dave

Tucsonite

Single-Sixer
Glad you will be continuing the show Rick. It would be a shame after all the legwork you have put in to let it go away. I saw the GB ad on the BKH41B and the guy says in the ad that he talked to someone at the show. I thought it had to have been you :D .
heck with the way the job market has been down here maybe I will be back there by next years show.

Dan

fredrx

Single-Sixer
Fantastic displays, all and congrats to the prize winners.

Rick, superb auto collection. I'm going to have to head out west one of these days to see it in person.

americal

Hunter
WOW :!: What some nice photos--- GREAT displays 8) good to see some folks faces :) sure enjoyed the close up photos.GREAT RUGERS & holsters & collectables.

RugerBoi

Single-Sixer
:D Dear Rick and Peggy, Thank you, Thank you, for a fun weekend, a great gang of "Ruger Nuts" to see again and a great place to show off the real stars of the collecting, those nice guns! Oh and tell Shawn to count those ashtrays again...maybe he doesn't have an extra...RB

OldRugerMan

Blackhawk
I'd like to thank Rick and Peggy for another great show. Rick, your display of Auto's continues to boggle my mind! And Shawn's Memorabilia is just outstanding as are all of the displays. - judging is not an easy task! The dinner was fun - I really enjoy the auction and fellowship. Good to see Hank there - looking forward to the Boise show! Thanks to Norm Wells for the lesson in control of temptation - lots of good guns for sale. Dave and Wayno and Sam - great to see you again. I'd also like to thank the WAC (Washington Arms Collectors) for a good show - it is nice to get away and see some different guns and good people. Everyone I met there was just, well, great! I just can't say enough about the show and the people! Finally -Thanks Greg (Rugerboi) for hauling me and my stuff all the way to Puyallup - I really had a good time.

The only weekend I had to work in the past 5 years. Really sorry I missed it. :( The best part of all these great photos is I now have some faces to go with some of the names I see on a regular basis. Will make it a point to attend next year and bring along a few other Ruger fans.