Missing from the forum

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Colonialgirl

Hawkeye
I have been plagued with pneumonia ever since I had it while in the Army. Just a simple cold would often turn into bronchitis and pneumonia.

Over the last couple years, we've received two variants of pneumonia vaccines, and over the last few years, I have not developed pneumonia.
GOOD LUCK WAYNO; I discovered that there are more than TWO variations of that plague ! So got it despite the two vacines !

Good to see you're back, and thanks for the update. Pneumonia seems to be in the course of many older folks' lives. My understanding is that it can be related to your heart and how vigorous that little guy is working. Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Pam, so sorry to hear this, thoughts and prayers with you , I know the two times I had it and yes both different each time one viral, the other bacterial, but gone quickly BUT yes weak for a few days,,,, just take care, slow down and God Bless.....(y)(y);)

contender

Ruger Guru
Pam,, GET WELL SOON!!!

I've been gone all week to the SHOT Show. I have been behind in my visits here.

I just told Miss Penny about your being sick. We both are sending our sincerest "Get Well Wishes!"

Snake45

Patriot, Mentor, Friend ~ RIP
Good to see you back, and I hope you get well soon.

Last couple of weeks, The Lovely Mrs. Snake and I have both had something nasty that's lingered past the "normal cold" stage. I was reminded of one of the three or four times I had bronchitis in the last decade, and one day I was so tired I felt like I did when I had mono in the '70s. Seems to be getting better now, though.

Gat well soon my friend!!! Take 5 deep breaths every hour while awake. That pumps your lymph (immune)system, and keeps your lungs alveoli sacks open. This will aid in getting better and will prevent pneumonia from atelectasis (lungs are sticky and stick together)too.
gramps

Colonialgirl

Hawkeye
Better, but still slightly "wheezie"; taking the med and using the inhaler prescribed, pretty well cleared up but will finish all meds. Green junk is gone from phlem (sp) .
Thanks for all the good wishes.