Ideas for Ruger...

Help Support Ruger Forum:

ohnomrbillk

Single-Sixer
Enigma":e1vg6cr0 said:
Rabon":e1vg6cr0 said:
A 5 shot stainless Bisley chambered for the 480 would suffice.

There; fixed it for you. :wink:

Also a stainless Bisley .44 Special.

I couldn't agree more....on both accounts.

GP 100 in 44 special. Clements does it now. Ruger factory option for us budget minded folks.

t-reg

Single-Sixer
An adustable sight Bearcat would float my boat.

And some money out of my bank account.

CATTLEDAWG

Bearcat
No doubt's about that...I personally don't care for the quality Taurus puts out, and I don't think I'm alone on that...which is why Ruger should capitalize on that...if Taurus can have so much success with ideas like the "Judge"...Ruger could make their own version, and it should be a superior product...

Lo-Bo

Bearcat
My idea seems simple but apparently not for Ruger. REGULATE the sights on the .44 specials so they don't have to have the rear site cranked all the way to right and with the adj. screw hanging out just to to shoot to point of airm. Both of the ones I have are way off. And the Bisley also shot over 6 inches high with the rear sight all the way down.

RVM45

Bearcat
#1] I want a Six-Shot .410 SA Revolver built on what is essentially a lengthened Blackhawk.

#2] A Six-Shot DA .410 built like an extra long cylindered Redhawk.

#3] Earl Keller and Bill Ruger have both passed on--so no one should have an attack of Apoplexy if we design the big new revolvers to take the .45-70 somewhere down the line...

#4] A "Chargerized" Mini-14 Pistol.

Make all the medium, frame guns you've discussed with Redhawk Actions--Not GP Actions. {Seriously don't groove on the GP Actions}

#5] a Five-Shot Single-Six in .38 Super...

.....RVM45 8) :shock: 8)

leejack

Single-Sixer
Just a few:

1. make a GI 1911, make a GI 1911, make a GI 1911
2. go back to wood grips
3. maybe a DA 22 revolver
4. maybe a LCP style 9mm

I'll leave it at that for now.

Lee

wwb

Hunter
Get some QC back into the products...... seems that the fit & finish have gone to pot in the last 10 years or so, as well as the increase in products leaving the factory with funtional problems.