Greatest Group Buy of 44 spc.brass in the world IS A GO !!!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

sixshot

Buckeye
Ladies & Gentelmen.........& Fermin, better jump on this while you can, there will never be another run on Callshot brass at any price & its $10 cheaper than you can get it anywhere. Fifty years from now your grandkids will be asking, dad, where did Callshot 44 special brass come from? Yes I know, Fermin already has his name in the hat for several hundred.

Dick

Cholo

Staff member
sixshot said:
Fifty years from now your grandkids will be asking, dad, where did Callshot 44 special brass come from?

I just hope they're not asking where the unfired brass came from because I passed away 49 years from now and it just arrived :wink:

callshot

Blackhawk
Calm down please fellas. On the 20th. Feb. I was told by Starline it should be in about four weeks. We are in line in their system. No-one wants it more than I do! I am ready to ship it out as soon as it comes in. See you-all on the firing line. Steve

newrugersafan

Single-Sixer
No worries here Steve, I was looking in the closet yesterday and I still have about 600 rounds of the Skeeter load to shoot up.

Mike

DDubya

Single-Sixer
The Check is in the Mail.

I better start casting up some more 429421s.....

DDubya

Single-Sixer
Let's see

-----------

Just kidding. The 429421 is the 255 gr Keith bullet, one of the most popular and famous bullets made for the .44 spl/mag. The 429215 is also very popular. It's a 215gr. gas check bullet for .44 spl/mag. It features a similar ogive profile without the single driving band of the 421. A lot of people like to push it to higher velocities which would require the gas check in order to reduce leading.

callshot

Blackhawk
I also have an RCBS 44-250-KT mould. The same as your Lyman Kieth mould. I have used a few of the hollow points like in the picture of the brass. It is just too much fun casting them. Steve

DDubya

Single-Sixer
Oh happy day. Dealer just called and said Lipsey's is shipping the .44 spl Bisley Flattop 5.5" that I ordered last month. He says they have several in stock now.

WHoooooooohoooooo!!!!

DDubya

Single-Sixer
Through a Lipsey's dealer.

http://lipseysguns.com/page/About-Lipseys-and-Lipseys-Exclusive-Firearms.aspx

DDubya

Single-Sixer
Picked up a Ruger Bisley Blackhawk Flattop 5.5" in .44 Special today at the gun show in West Bend, Wi. I had ordered it from the local Lipsey's dealer and he said to pick it up there. While I was there I found a Ruger Super Blackhawk for $275. Planning to send that to Mag-Na-Port and have the barrel cut to 5.5" and ported. I also have a pair of Ruger Vaqueros and a Rossi Model 720 in .44 Special. Gonna need some brass soon. LOL

.44 Special Bisley
BisleyCustom.jpg

Superblackhawk
SBH1Custom.jpg
[/img]

callshot

Blackhawk
BRASS! BRASS! We ain't go no brass yet. I have a feeling that soon it will show up. They say that good things happen to those that wait. Well, I am still waiting. I guess it was a good day today. It was warm and sunny like summer. :D Steve

Sheriff

Single-Sixer
I been studying pictures and I think I've got it figured out. The bullet goes in the big hole, and the primer in the small hole. Now if I can just figure out how you get the powder in........ :wink: