De Cocking Lever on my P345 Damaged Slide

Help Support Ruger Forum:

prd84

Bearcat
I just bought a new P345. I didn't notice this at the time that I had bought it, but it looks as is the De Cocking lever has scratched the left side of my slide. This gun is still brand new, I have never shot it. Is this a common occurrence or do I need to get my lever adjusted. Any help is appreciated. Thanks folks.

slippingaway

Blackhawk
I just went and checked mine, and one side has some wear through the bluing. I'm not worried about it, I don't think there's any way to adjust the levers. If you're worried about it, give Ruger customer service a call, I'm sure they'd be glad to talk to you.

Mandan

Bearcat
I just checke mine. It also has an extemely small spot at the top left, on the first bar of the serrations. I had to look real close to see it. My lever is a little tighter to the left side of the slide than the right side. No mark on the right side. I bought mine new in the summr of 2004. It has had several thousand rounds through it. Very accurate. Still very tight. Still looks new.
Mine has the SS slide and NO accessory rails. I have never seen another one
with out the rails.

prd84

Bearcat
My scratch on the blueuing is pretty prominent. I will give customer service a call and see what they say....my lever looks tighter on the left side as well

Schwan

Bearcat
prd84":3ljd7fb8 said:
My scratch on the blueuing is pretty prominent. I will give customer service a call and see what they say....my lever looks tighter on the left side as well

what did Ruger say?