LCP on sale

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Took my 4 Amigos to the range today. The Beretta Pico, the Kahr CW380, Kahr P380 and old Ruger LCP Gen 2.
Love shooting the Pocketguns. It has been my niche since the LCP first came out. Have belonged to a club that trains with them and informal competition.
I own Three Pico's which are my favorite. IMO one of the best built guns ounce for ounce ever made. Great engineering for a small Pocket gun. I bought the new LCP Gen2 because the price was $199.. I have owned over 6 of these guns, just wore them out. They do not have the quality of the Pico and Kahr, but they have always been reliable and I prefer the Gen 2 trigger of all the LCP's. Not interested in more rounds. I wanted this gun, because I am afraid they may be discontinued in the future. It is testament to the Gen 2 that they are still being manufactured. At $200 they have to be one of the best deals out there right now.
The LCP Gen2 make great "Truck" guns, that you can take anywhere. Fit or hide anywhere. They are fast to the draw and Sneaky little suckers.

Simple design. For years I have honed my Point and shoot skills and Instinctive shooting. So sights are not a big deal.

Last edited:

Latest posts