BX-25 Magazines back in stock at ShopRuger.com

Help Support Ruger Forum:

ranger1

Buckeye
Just checked this morning at 0730 cst and saw they were back in stock.
Probably won't last long though.

Ratrod

Bearcat
Yes it does, but I havent received an update on my order from 1/31/2013.
http://shopruger.com/10_22-BX-25-Magazine/productinfo/90361/

Merovingian

Bearcat
They must have gotten one hell of a shipment in.

They are prob processing back orders, it takes time to fill an order even when you have the product... prob takes a bit more time to fill 200,000 orders :)

mdewitt71

Single-Sixer
everyone must be on the site cause I cant get it to open....
I hope they process my 14 JAN order.

Merovingian

Bearcat
boomer1 said:
Just checked....again out of stock, on backorder.

Does anyone ever see any Ruger BX-25X2 magazines around?

If you want some just put in a back order. Turn around seems to be about 4 weeks.

9x19

Hunter
The thing I found after owning a bunch of different large capacity mags for my 10/22s is that I really don't much care for them, for my uses.

I am glad Ruger finally sells one for those who like them, and it seems to be a good one!

Merovingian

Bearcat
9x19 said:
The thing I found after owning a bunch of different large capacity mags for my 10/22s is that I really don't much care for them, for my uses.

I am glad Ruger finally sells one for those who like them, and it seems to be a good one!

What exactly do you have a problem with?

The BX-25 mag is the best quality magazine available for the 10/22, period.

mickeyboat

Bearcat
9x19 said:

Having owned several semiauto, pump, bolt action and lever action 22 rifles, over the last 60 plus years, which have tubular magazines that are not removable, a days plinking or even target shooting get tedious reloading. With the Ruger 25 round removable mag, you can load them all at home for a complete day's shooting. The 10 round mags hold too few. The 25 round mag is still small enough not to get in the way. I love em!

Joewisc

Bearcat
The Butler Steel lips work fine but stay away from the Eagle 30-rounders. They don't work.

9x19

Hunter
Merovingian said:
9x19 said:

What exactly do you have a problem with?

The BX-25 mag is the best quality magazine available for the 10/22, period.

Most of my shooting is in hunting or informal targets, and the 25 round mags, while they don't need to be reloaded as often, just always seem to get in the way, for me. I appreciate their utility, they just aren't for me.

jjbabin

Bearcat
Ratrod said:
Yes it does, but I havent received an update on my order from 1/31/2013.
http://shopruger.com/10_22-BX-25-Magazine/productinfo/90361/

I've yet to get ant of my order from 1/24/13 so dont feel bad. The worst part is everything i ordered was in stock EXCEPT BX 25's.