Another 5.7 x 28MM offering from Ruger

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Stantheman1986

Single-Sixer
Yes......with ammo prices being high, people want a gun in an expensive, hard to find niche round

The Call of Duty kids have gun money too I guess

NikA

Buckeye
Wonder if the folks who claim AR pistols are "really SBRs" will say the same thing about the new LC Charger?
:)
More of a pistol than the PC Charger series or AR pistols, I would say. Still a 5-pound "handgun," when most people would say a 3 pound big bore revolver is "massive."

Kind of hard to say it is designed to be fired with a single hand given the weight and the obvious handstop.

Hankus

Blackhawk
Yes......with ammo prices being high, people want a gun in an expensive, hard to find niche round

The Call of Duty kids have gun money too I guess
Lately I've been successful finding 5.7 ammunition for as "little" as $25/50. I didn't buy my Ruger 5.7 until a month or so ago after I started seeing ammo more readily available. It's a fun pistol!

9x19

Hunter
I really enjoy my LC Carbines, and while the brace debate goes on, they are a good option with their folding stocks and short OAL.

This new pistol version would be a better choice if the brace debate ends in the citizens favor.

freakindawgen

Single-Sixer
Wonder if the folks who claim AR pistols are "really SBRs" will say the same thing about the new LC Charger?

They can and even change their minds.

Latest posts