Which Ruger Semi is your favorite ?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

freedomcosts

Single-Sixer
Hey Buckeye, nice piece dude. Trying to get my intials into my 9c..my Dad was given a 1950 S&W Chief's Special with his in it, gave it to me, I gave it to my daughter when she got her CCP. 9c is not what you have- but it's mine-

I currently do not OWN any Ruger Semis (*Well I kind of do!), however, my father-in-law has a SR9C. I REALLY like it. Its solidly build, actually fits my hand well (for a subcompact) and is reasonably accurate. Not like my Springfield Loaded PX9151LP or CZ 75B Stainless. But reasonable enough for conceal carry. That gun is dead dependable too!

The only thing I could see ever posing an issue would be the potential of the LCI snagging on clothing.

That one comes close to being my fav, however...

My dad has a Ruger SR1911 (I ordered 2 last *May 3rd.) gave one to dad for Father's day last year AND still waiting on MINE! A year and 12 days exact!!! Oh yeah, I already send an e-mail to Mike Fifer. I dont want this to turn into one of "those" posts so I digress.

I own 2 Ruger revolvers that are OUTSTANDING. May add more... more on that later.

In Conclusion. My fav Ruger auto is the SR1911! They brought Ruger back out of the plastic fantastics back into the metal gun arena. THANK YOU RUGER. NOW GET MY DAMN GUN TO ME! *EDIT Yes, MINE, its already paid for @ my dealer!

BrittB

Single-Sixer
P90 said:
This just happens to be my favorite.
P90engraved.jpg
That's the wildest P90 I've ever seen!

chefrob1

Single-Sixer
gotta go with my p90....prolly one of the most accurate semi-autos i have shot.
IMGP1510.jpg

Opusnbill7

Bearcat
Love the SR9C, but I've gotta say I'm partial to the P345. "For when you absolutely, positively, have to make someone crap their pants when it fires." ;)

Buckeye!

Blackhawk
freedomcosts said:
Hey Buckeye, nice piece dude. Trying to get my intials into my 9c..my Dad was given a 1950 S&W Chief's Special with his in it, gave it to me, I gave it to my daughter when she got her CCP. 9c is not what you have- but it's mine-

Thanks for the comment on my P95....I also have a SR40c and a P97.....but the P95 is still my favorite.. I owned a SR9C for a week or so it was a great pistol..but it went in a trade...

Alphie

Bearcat
Purchased a SR40 earlier this year and I love it. So far, no issues other than a couple of reloads didn't eject as they should. I adjusted my loads and have fired 200-300 rounds with no issues. I'm sure the problem was the re-loader and not the gun :( I don't have a long history of shooting pistols, but I'm amazed at how well I'm able to shoot the SR40. I'm very pleased with the investment in my collection.

TXRuger

Bearcat
I love both my SR9 & SR9c but I love the SR9 a bit more probably because it's been with me longer.
smile.gif

pjvrefugee

Single-Sixer
sr40 has become my go to girl. replaced my sr9 which replaced my mp40 etc. accurate and flawless so far through 2m rounds.