What Mods to your Ruger GP100?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

glockman99

Single-Sixer
I did a couple more mods to my GP100...I rounded-off the front of the frame, and removed the hammer-spur, along with everything else I had previously done...

hesco

Bearcat
glockman99 said:
I did a couple more mods to my GP100...I rounded-off the front of the frame, and removed the hammer-spur, along with everything else I had previously done...

Have same grip panels on mine, does the radius on the front blend into the Crain

bisleyfan41

Blackhawk
CraigC said:
Grips and a really big scope!

IMG_6975b.jpg

Those grips.......details please!

Rumrunner said:
Since I have removed the scope base and returned to fiber optic sights. Plus I had some real ivory inserts made and went from Hogues to original grips with the ivory inserts.

9ieng9.jpg

This is them on a 3" GP100 I had.

Is that a high Viz front sight? Maybe it's just the camera that makes it look sharper. Where did you get that? I like it. I've got a Gemeni SP101 with a lime green front sight which is a high Viz I like it.

glockman99

Single-Sixer
Bear Paw Jack said:
Rumrunner said:
Since I have removed the scope base and returned to fiber optic sights. Plus I had some real ivory inserts made and went from Hogues to original grips with the ivory inserts.

9ieng9.jpg

This is them on a 3" GP100 I had.

Is that a high Viz front sight? Maybe it's just the camera that makes it look sharper. Where did you get that? I like it. I've got a Gemeni SP101 with a lime green front sight which is a high Viz I like it.

That red front sight looks like one that comes in the Ruger 4 front sight pack.