What have they "done again"!?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

jhearne

Buckeye
Last I heard "tomorrow" never meant 2 days from today. If they put out emails on New Years Day (a holiday) and say tomorrow, methinks some guy updating the site on a Sunday isn't a big issue. There's still 13 hours of "Tomorrow" left for me here in the central time zone.

Patience.

Josh

9mmdude

Bearcat
2 PM Monday for the Next firearm you must absolutely own. At least they picked a time and day.

jhearne

Buckeye
Well that's lame. They did never say that today they'd announce the gun, just more details.

Josh

rugersite.png

Their marketing/management team probably are monitoring the website hits and are enjoying keeping us in suspense! The next firearm that I must ABSOLUTELY own! Can this be the SR40C? the SR1911? Using the word firearm keeps the secret of whether it is a pistol or revolver.....they are killing me!!!

If I absolutely must own it, I sure hope they make them available to the masses on tuesday!

sparks701

Bearcat
There is probably a big corporate/employee unveil Monday and then they will update the website. I'm guessing.

The management has learned not to make announcements of new firearms without being able to put them into the distribution pipeline very quickly to take advantage of the demand their marketing has created...I am sure the management/shooting press/factory line is aware of and building the new fireare we all cannot live without...afterall, I am still waiting for my XGI that I ordered.......a new XGI.....hmmm

agentadam

Single-Sixer
I'm not going to buy it now no matter what it is now. (Unless its a 22lr sp101 or LCR or something cool)

These companies lose allot of sales when they dick around with release dates.
Keltec took 6 months( not bad at all to take it from design to prototype to production) with the PMR30. I was really interested but after they pushed forward the release date 2-3 months I realized I really didn't need or want one.

ACM73

Bearcat
I think moving dates around months is one thing, but playing with all the freaks like us who wait up at night to see if they tell us what new gun they have created is kind of fun and clever. I'm enjoying the suspense!

BigBlue

Single-Sixer
ACM73 said:
I think moving dates around months is one thing, but playing with all the freaks like us who wait up at night to see if they tell us what new gun they have created is kind of fun and clever. I'm enjoying the suspense!

Sort of like one of those mystery weekends huh?
Don

RCT(V)

Bearcat
I'm over here in England, and we should have "tomorrow" before you fellas over there!

If they let me know first - I'll put a "post" on here to let you all know !!

Skitzerman

Bearcat
When I got that second email today, telling me to wait till tomorrow at 2 PM, I felt like I just found out there was no Santa Claus. Definitely an interesting marketing approach.

Cholo

Staff member
I'm simply curious and I hope it makes a lot of people happy. Just wait till it's announced. The Forum will be bouncing with...why didn't they make this or why didn't they make that :x

Like death and taxes, one thing's for certain...it will be lively on the Forum tomorrow :lol: