What’s your bedroom gun?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

A little old school but my bayonets are bigger !

S6sXD7i.jpg
Maybe if you put both of them together.

Bad Barlow

Blackhawk
1911 on nightstand
Glock 33 hidden by the kitchen door to the garage. 7.62x39 upper AR in front door entry
I don't know how to post a multiple choice question so I'll limit it to the major choices. My concern is two things.
The first is noise in a bedroom.
The second is do you use a different gun in winter when people are wearing heavier clothes ( like Carharts) vs what people wear in the summer. Heavier clothing is an issue in the northern states.
I believe most people use
38 Special
357 Magnum
44 Special
9mm
40 S&W
45 ACP

Start with these then if you use something else, say so. I've never shot in a house room, but shot on a range with the sides open but a metal roof and that was bad enough.

Thanks for the input.
Come to my house unannounced, after dark, and I'll give you a brief look at it.. ; )

Green Frog

Single-Sixer
This all reminds me of the young police officer who made a routine traffic stop on a sweet looking grandmother type and discovered her car contained a loaded shotgun, a 45 semi auto, a 38 Spl snub and maybe something else. When he asked her, "What are you afraid of, ma'am?" Her reply was priceless. "Not a damn thing sonny, not a damn thing!" 😁

radshop

Bearcat
Inside the secure vault I keep a Ruger GP100 loaded with 38 spl +P hollowpoints (I have nothing against using 357, but this happens to be what's in it currently). And on top of the secure vault I keep active hearing protection - amplifies normal sounds so I can hear even better, but protects from loud noises.
This is the nightstand, and then nearby in the closet is a Remington 870 with 00 buckshot.

IMG_3593.jpeg

tbone

Single-Sixer
S&W Governor under the pillow beside me loaded with Winchester disc stuff. What ever its called , it looks like it would do a fine job. I am single , so my cat takes the other side of the bed. LOL