T514 Target Grey?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Would you purchase a T514 Target Grey Special?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hr2lrn

Single-Sixer
Okay, considering the numbers that I got suggested from my earlier question about "special distributor models" and how many do you need for Ruger to make a special run, would you guys buy a TARGET GREY T514 if somebody got Ruger to make a special run?

hr2lrn

Single-Sixer
Well Otony, we know that a distributor could sell at least 2! One for you, and one for me. Think we can talk somebody into it? :oops:

chet15

Hawkeye
Count us in for at least one. I wouldn't do it in Target Grey either. Blue or stainless would be just fine, or maybe even a two-tone to make it really unique, although a 514 has never been done in a Mark III pistol anyway. Put a nice set of flat 1/2 checkered cocobolo grips on it and I think you'd have a winner with the Target sights and the shorter barrel.
Chet15

T.A. WORKMAN

Hunter
chet15":2uhom05n said:
Count us in for at least one. I wouldn't do it in Target Grey either. Blue or stainless would be just fine, or maybe even a two-tone to make it really unique, although a 514 has never been done in a Mark III pistol anyway. Put a nice set of flat 1/2 checkered cocobolo grips on it and I think you'd have a winner with the Target sights and the shorter barrel.
Chet15

I like the idea of a tu-tone also!!!! :) :)

RPM Enterprises

Buckeye
OOOHHH yes, The two tone would be an awesome edition.. Have several two tone auto's now... The T514 and a T678 make them opposite each other like the latest mark 3's did in the 4" and 6" :wink: