Surprise!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

exavid

Hunter
****** CAUTION VERY UN-PC ******

Last week, a group of Hells Angels bikers were riding South on I-85 in North Carolina country when they saw a girl about to jump off the Catawba River Bridge.

They stopped.

George, the top biker was a big burly man of 53, gets off his Harley, walks through a group of gawkers, past the State Troopers and he says, "Hey Baby, whatcha doin' up there on that there railin'?"

She says "I'm going to commit suicide!"

George says "Well, before you jump, Honey-Babe, how about you give ol' George here your best goodbye kiss?"

Without hesitation, she leaned back over the rail and did just that. And it was a long, deep, lingering kiss plus a few more real wet ones. George gets cheers of approval from his biker-buddies, onlookers, and even the State Troopers.

"Wow! That was the best kiss I have ever had, Honey! That's a real talent you got there, Sugar Shorts. You could be famous if you rode with me.
Why the hell are you committing suicide?"

"My parents don't like me dressing up like a girl."

SAJohn

Hunter
I did not see that one coming.

Once, in a San Francisco late night restaurant , I saw a girl dressed as a guy open the entrance door for a guy dressed as a girl.

Back in my single days at a dimly lit nightclub, an attractive young lady at a nearby table caught my eye. When the next dance started I quickly approached and asked her to dance. As she looked up I noticed the predominant Adam's Apple. Thankfully, "she" declined my offer.

contender

Ruger Guru
That story is almost true. It was I-240 in NC,, and it was the Jeff Bowen bridge. The "girl" was from Trashville,,,,,, eerrrrr Asheville.

tinman

Buckeye
"My parents don't like me dressing up like a girl."...........

.........the news report concerning today's tragedy quoted investigators as saying...
" we have differing reports as to weather this individual jumped, or was pushed off of the structure". :roll:

RugerHound

Hunter
Went all the way to the finish line and had NO idea where it was going! Good one! lol!

Bear Paw Jack

Hawkeye
I've heard a version of it before and it's still funny. Laughter is the best medicine. So I've heard!!!!

Jeepnik

Hawkeye
Yep, never saw it coming. But today, the biker might just as easily have been a woman in men's clothing. And they ended up happily married. Oh wait, this wasn't West Hollywood. :roll:

volshooter

Buckeye
With Gramps.
Arggggg.... biker dude will need a gallon of gas to wash his mouth out and at least two years of intensive PTSD treatment to get over this. OR a bottle of JACK and a real woman for one night.

volshooter said:
With Gramps.
Arggggg.... biker dude will need a gallon of gas to wash his mouth out and at least two years of intensive PTSD treatment to get over this. OR a bottle of JACK and a real woman for one night.
Volshooter, I would opt for the bottle of Jack, and a real woman for a night or two or...... :shock:
gramps

Latest posts