Super Wrangler holster

Help Support Ruger Forum:

dtsoll

Bearcat
I want to get a holster for my super wrangler and I like the duratek holster sold on the ruger website but they don't seem to have one for the super wrangler. I went to elite survival ( the company that makes them) and it appears the the size 16 is the only one that would work. I called them and they didn't sound too confident. Anyone have on or thoughts on it?? Thank you!

dtsoll

Bearcat
Here's the guns that the size they recommend would fit
Size 165.5"-6.5" S&W K, L, N frame Colt Python/King Cobra; Ruger GP100/Security Six; and similar Taurus and Rossi revolvers; Ruger Redhawk; similar Rossi, Taurus, Llama revolvers; Ruger Blackhawk/Super Blackhawk revolvers

BULL'S-EYE

Blackhawk
I just grabbed a nice used US made Bianchi 1L for a small 5.5" single action off of eBay for around $35 for mine...
20231007_141234.jpg

Size 165.5"-6.5" S&W K, L, N frame Colt Python/King Cobra; Ruger GP100/Security Six; and similar Taurus and Rossi revolvers; Ruger Redhawk; similar Rossi, Taurus, Llama revolvers; Ruger Blackhawk/Super Blackhawk revolvers

ISTM that a while a holster that's made for a Redhawk or S&W N Frame might be able to hold a Wrangler, it can hardly be described as "fitting" one properly. But that's just me, probably.

contender

Ruger Guru
I agree with arfmel,, one holster that says it fits all those models,, especially the bigger DA handguns will not be a good fit for the Super Wrangler.

Find a holster for the Ruger Single-Six or Super Single-Six. Those guns have the same frame size as the Wrangler & Super Wrangler. The main differences in those,, fixed sights & adjustable sights. But the frame & overall size is the same.

sixgunner454

Bearcat
Just have your leather-smith stitch one up. That's what I would do. I know it's not a Super. Just an example.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    235.7 KB · Views: 18

Latest posts