Permitless Carry?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

beentheredone

Single-Sixer
This is one of the thousands of "Just in case" laws -- there just in case they need something, anything, to charge you with and no REAL offense is available. They've been passing such laws since well before they convicted Al Capone for tax evasion...

My only point is that as a society we decided a long time ago to at least make an attempt at educating our young people.... Grades K-12.... I suspect it has evolved into a good bit of baby sitting as well as an attempt to educate.....(I'll leave my opinion of higher education out of this) but still I recognized as a whole it is a good thing... even with its failures ..... to some degree I am an example of that. I really wish I had paid better attention my first 13 years...(there was no 'K' for me). I finally started actually trying to learn my 2nd year of college and then gave up after 6. My only point here again is I think firearms training, safety and operation, should be mandatory education for everyone. Once again, I'm not talking about to be able to own or carry a gun... but to be a productive part of society... no different than being able to read, write or add, subtract and multiply.