22lr carry for defense??

Help Support Ruger Forum:

GasGuzzler

Hunter
I personally hear what you are saying, and yes, to a lot of guys, it can get old quickly, But, there are a lot of new people that may not post, but are reading these things.
An internet forum is a creative data storage device so starting a topic that asks a question for the 477th time does not fit in. Simply search and find the other 476 times the question was asked. I guess it's a different type of personality.

If we went by that theory there would be no discussion because I'm pretty sure any thought or idea that has been contemplated in all of the human minds on the planet has been discussed more than once on the internet and social medias. ... and the amazing thing is we are still all pretty clueless....

What's somewhat funny with this topic. Myself speaking, I can show/prove why in the world of all calibers used in handguns the .22lr. Is not a good choice and maybe even the worse for use as a self-defense caliber. But others will say it is a good choice. The funny part is those that are on either side won't be persuaded to change their opinion to the other. Since this topic seems to come up over and over.
I am done.
I don't care what anyone uses. It's their life and their choice to make.
Generally, many posting questions are just trying to get validation for their choices. Some might just be having fun to get 6 pages of back and forth. Who knows.

Latest posts