P345 Ejects Into My Face

Help Support Ruger Forum:

When shooting my P345, it quite often tosses the brass back into my face and even when it doesn't, it doesn't seem to toss the brass either back or to the side very well. It has done this with several different loads from mild to warm. Also I was sure to check my grip to be sure I was holding it tightly and not weak wristing it. Anybody have a fix for this? I would think the ejector might be bent down a little to fix this, but I don't want to try it unless someone knows that this would be a fix.

Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Steve

exavid

Hunter
I haven't had that problem with my P345, it tosses the shells behind me to the right at about my 5 oclock. I don't think I've ever been hit by a shell from it. I tend to have a bit more problem with that than most because I shoot southpaw. There must be something a bit different between my gun and yours. Hopefully someone on the forum has dealt with this before and will have the cure.

Snyd

Single-Sixer
Dang, mine flings them suckers like crazy. Once with mouse fart loads I had one land nect to my hand on the bench.

roylt

Hunter
Post a picture of the ejector. It should point straight forward.

Latest posts