Snyd

Single-Sixer
50th Ann 44 mag
44ann_01.jpg

After a trip to John Gallagher...500 Linebaugh

P2150046_zpsy9y548fq.jpg

oldlongbeard

Single-Sixer
.... new to me today.... will update with better photos, but super excited to own this one. A 4-5/8" .357 Convertible. LOVE the wasp-waist "Plywood" grip shape.......There are many others, but this one is mine......shown here complete with the sweet fragrance of Hoppes #9 and "Polarized" Outers oil. (I'm old school!)........Although I did forego an old t-shirt for the convenience of paper towels in my rush to get some oil on her.

25638196494_9fe78f05ff_h.jpg

Joe S.

Hunter
very nice! I have decided I am going to have to get a 5.5" 44 special now... I just cant stand not having one...

Have to admit it, if it comes to a choice between any "composition" or "synthetic" stock materials and "plywood," I'll take the wood laminate EVERY time. Probably wouldn't if I was a sheep hunter or an infantryman, but I like the combination of wood look and feel AND the toughness! It just looks and feels better than ANY plastic to me.

(But then I was around when plywood was kinda a new "miracle material" and plywood planes and boats fought "the Big War"....).

RUFFBIRD

Blackhawk
I recently purchased this one....

It is my 1'st ruger single action on the smaller (than .44) frame & really like it.

I also like how the cylinder lines up with the loading gate, & the fact it comes with the 9mm cylinder.
It sure allows for a good deal of choices for cartridges & will be a load of fun to shoot.
Thanks for looking & allowing me to share my latest joy with ya'll
Happy shooting! :)

Ryan

Bearcat
Mid-Frame Bisley .480 with re-bored Smith barrel by Jack Huntington

50th Anniversary BH converted to octagon barrel .500 JRH by Huntington