PeteG

Bearcat
item title: Ruger black Hawk
model: .357
item: nickle plated
calber: .357 bullet
barrel: 6 inches and 4 1/2 inches
condition: good

I seen this for sale they have 2 guns 6 in. and 4 1/2 What do you think a fair prise would be ????? thx Pete

contender

Ruger Guru
Welcome to the Forum!
A little more info would be needed.
Are they "New Models" (2 pins in the mainframe,) or "Old Models" (that have the 3 screws in the mainframe on the sides.) If OM's have they had the "safety conversion" done to them?
Boxes? Papers?

However,, Ruger hasn't offered any nickle plated guns so if they are nickle, it's aftermarket. Lowers the value somewhat due to not being original. However, they did have some in high polish stainless that can be mistaken for nickle.

Jayhawkhuntclub

Buckeye
The fact hat they have them listed as 6" and 4 1/2" makes me think they don't know the difference in nickel and high polish.

skeeziks

Bearcat
PeteG said:
whey want 400 each what do you think ??
It really depends on what the sellers idea of "Good Condition" is.
I'd have to at least see a pic of the guns before deciding on whether it's a good deal or not. And being able to handle and inspect them before purchase is what I really like to do.

Hondo44

Hawkeye
Like Jayhawk said, if they don't know the barrels are actually 6 1/2" & 4 5/8" they probably don't know nickel from polished stainless steel.

$400 each is about right for stainless guns if they have nice clean original Ruger grips and no nicks or dents in the gun. And of course if you want both, offer $750.