More OGCA, ROCS display pics

Help Support Ruger Forum:

contender

Ruger Guru
We had a post last week in the Lounge with a few pics from the recent OGCA show, where the ROCS had 21 displays. I posted 5 pics there. I'm a SLOW operator with photobucket as I can only copy & paste one pic at a time,,, and my computer can be slow at times. So, bear with me as I add some more pics of displays.

contender

Ruger Guru
And,,, in case any of y'all missed the first 5 pics,,, here they are.

These lat 2 pics are of my 2 displays.
The one with the 10/22,,, is "Ruger & Troop 605 Celebrate History". It was about the Boy Scouts of America had celebrated 100 years of Scouting, as well as my Troop 605 & it's long 69 year history. Highlighting the display was the 10/22 BSA 100th Anniversary rifle, serial number BSA-00605. The same number as my Troop. In this display I included items from almost every decade of Scouting,,, as well as items celebrating 100 years of the BSA. Many items were personal history items. I've spent 45+ years continuous in T605.

My second display was; "Ruger Patches, Pins, & Decals." It highlighted all known (hopefully) publicly released patches & decals. It included most hat pins as well. It did have all of the hat pins from all the SHOT & NRA shows. Included in this display was Bill Rugers personal pocket patch/badge worn at trade shows. It included some but not all of the many non-factory authorized patches that are found on sleezbay or other places. It highlighted some of the rarer patches & decals,,, such as the "Pistols & Revolvers" ones, & the "Fire Brigade" patch.

contender

Ruger Guru
The Lyman Centennial display was Dave Lorchester's. He was absent, sent the display,, and yet, still won top honors in the "Intermediate" category.

radicalrod

Hunter
[/quote]

Thanks Tye for the pics....

Well I will see if I can explain my display....just in case you don't get the title....

I brought 15 of my best guns......all RARE RUGERS...

back row L to R
A Red Eagle with Salt Cod box, RSS #59 NIB, BKH3 #59 NIB, LWAC w/ GREEN WREATH BOX #'d to gun, SC4 with box, and a Duplicate serial number/ factory second BEAR CAT in the box #'d to the gun....

front row L to R

US marked T514 1 of 3 known only one with threaded barrel, BKH46 factory second with small S on bottom of frame only one known, 2 LWAC's both S guns one S in serial # and one on the bottom of frame, SC6 serial # 500004 single digit gun, a consecutive pair of factory NICKEL SC6's. and my pair of consecutive #'d FACTORY ENGRAVES RSSE's......

Heck I brought all my good stuff and that wasn't good enough.....I am seriously contemplating selling and collecting beer cans :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: RR

radicalrod

Hunter
awp101 said:
radicalrod said:
Heck I brought all my good stuff and that wasn't good enough.....I am seriously contemplating selling and collecting beer cans :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: RR
I have an unopened can of Billy Beer that I'm willing to use as trade fodder... :mrgreen:

Well I think I might be taking advantage of you if we do a deal.....

How about I let you drink the "BEER" and I get the empty can ????? RR

awp101

Single-Sixer
TX, home of DeeDee Snavely's Used Guns and Weapons
radicalrod said:
awp101 said:
radicalrod said:
I have an unopened can of Billy Beer that I'm willing to use as trade fodder... :mrgreen:

Well I think I might be taking advantage of you if we do a deal.....

How about I let you drink the "BEER" and I get the empty can ????? RR
Nah, since I don't drink I'm willing to be generous. Besides, I have to offset the slight amount of rust on the can somehow... :mrgreen: