I PREFER SINGLE ACTIONS

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Tommy Kelly

Buckeye
See what I mean.
100_1701.jpg

My other "favs", but all still short barrel.
100_1703.jpg

427mach1

Blackhawk
Nice collection! What ever you do, don't buy a Redhawk! It will change your mind about double-actions and set you on another buying binge!

darkwater67

Single-Sixer
Aye, nice collection! However, it appears you have a few double-actions in there...better send them to me so that you can keep the herd pure...:)

Rclark

Hunter
Nice! I prefer SA too! You do have a few more DA revolvers than I have though ;) .... And what's up with the rubber baby buggy bumpers on your guns? :?: :shock: :p Hah!

edfardos

Single-Sixer
the bear attacking you prefers single actions too!

great collection! Love'm.

Tommy Kelly

Buckeye
Jimbo they are all shooters so it doesn't matter. I have no trouble buying ammo for them. If they have ammo in a store I have a gun to fit it almost any flavor.

Tommy Kelly

Buckeye
Yes I also keep a reloading press pretty busy because I reload for most of the guns shown I only have to buy a few calibers that I don't reload for.

BRL

Single-Sixer
We share something in common Tommy Kelly, my favorite all time shooters are also the Ruger SA's! 8)

Nice collection! :D

Tommy Kelly

Buckeye
well I left out 4 that were in the vehicles. they are a gp100, a security six a sp101 and a old model 10 snubby. They are never removed from their places that way they are always there if needed. I even take the oil rag to them. Every once in a while I swap them out and replace them with something else for a while.