How do they get NFL players to do this?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

ChiefMuzz

Blackhawk
They are throwback uniforms from the 40s, I believe. I actually like the jerseys, just hate the combo with the tan pants.

But to answer your question more appropriately. The same way (or worse) they get them to do this.
http://turtleboysports.com/tom-brady-lied-deflategate-sell-uggs-according-sal-paolantonio/

ChiefMuzz

Blackhawk
drew76 said:
I'll take that over all the pink crap any day. So sick of it.

Especially when they fine players for putting "Find the Cure" on their eye black - a player who had all his aunts and mother die from Breast Cancer.

bogus bill

Hunter
Obviously they are out to be renamed "The Stingers". They want to change their image from that as the "Stealer`s".

ChiefMuzz

Blackhawk
TitanX said:
ChiefMuzz said:
drew76 said:
I'll take that over all the pink crap any day. So sick of it.

Especially when they fine players for putting "Find the Cure" on their eye black - a player who had all his aunts and mother die from Breast Cancer.

One Steelers player has pink tipped dreadlocks, and petitioned the NFL requesting that he be allowed to wear pink all season.

They said no (surprise, surprise).

With the NFL, everything is about marketing their product.

October sells pink stuff all year at the pro-shops and other outlets. They don't want/need any more than the current 'commitment'.

They "promote" Breast cancer awareness and fine a player for doing the same, outside of what they decide is appropriate. They also fined another player ~$16,000 for wearing eyeblack with the nickname of his father "iron head" on his eyeblack. A man who lost his life to cancer and a former NFL player to boot. I've already stopped buying any NFL apparel, haven't gone to a game in about 4 years, and I'm getting pretty darn close to just moving on from the league. It's starting to get simply atrocious.

cadillo

Blackhawk
Anyone remember the war between Pete Rozelle and Jim McMahon? Fined more than once for wearing a sweat band during the game. McMahon even egged him on by writing "Rozelle" on the sweat bands and smiling for the sideline cameras. I loved it!

FastEd

Hunter
RIVERSIDE, OH, Home of the Air Force Museum
Steelers-1.jpg

I think they got them boys from the Chain Gang...

ChiefMuzz

Blackhawk
TitanX said:
I was very surprised to see the 'aging' Peyton Manning and his solid defense, take apart the Packers tonight.

The Broncos, playing at home, beat the Packers 29-10.

The Patriots play the Broncos at Mile High in a couple of weeks, and I was hoping for the aging Peyton to show up and help the Patriots to a win on the road.

From tonight's game the Broncos game could be a very tough contest.

It was a tough week for injuries, including Cameron Wake (Dolphins), Steve Smith Sr (Ravens), and LeVeon Bell (Steelers) all looking like they're gone for the remainder of the season.

It's not been a good year for the Steelers. Lost their all-pro Center going into the season. Without Ben for 4 games because of a low hit. Lost two of the top offensive players in the league for a total of 6 games due to suspension. Lost a top 10 starting LT for the season, and now the best RB in the league for the season. The offense was supposed to lead the way this year and carry the defense and had it not been the the defense playing very good they would be at the bottom of the league.

pete44ru

Hunter

For those interested, one of my Son's friends (who is personally involved with myriad sports personalities) maintains a sports memorabilia website :

http://www.steviebsports.com/

http://www.steviebsports.com/#!nfl/c1xqq

Latest posts