Hello

Help Support Ruger Forum:

lowpaidnurse

Bearcat
I am new to the sight. I own quite a few Rugers. I like their guns and the list in my possession is growing to say the least. I have a question about a Single-six I own. It was given to me by my deceased father-in-law. I love the gun and will never part with it. The serial # starts with 263-7#### It has a NRA Stamp on the cylinder frame. I wanted some information on it if possible. Thanks everyone.

chet15

Hawkeye
lowpaidnurse said:
I am new to the sight. I own quite a few Rugers. I like their guns and the list in my possession is growing to say the least. I have a question about a Single-six I own. It was given to me by my deceased father-in-law. I love the gun and will never part with it. The serial # starts with 263-7#### It has a NRA Stamp on the cylinder frame. I wanted some information on it if possible. Thanks everyone.

From the "Reference of Ruger Firearms": KNR6-NRA "Friends of NRA" special issue. Known s/n 263-76598. Has black enamel NRA insignia on topstrap. Reportedly 750 produced. It is not yet known if the extra work on this gun was completed "after-factory" or not. Produced for Friends of NRA Events in 1999 or 2000

If you would like to send me a PM of your serial number, I can update the information in the reference. When these came out I was only able to note the serial number off of one gun, but with as popular as the Friends of NRA events have been through the years, it would not be surprising if there were indeed 750 of those produced
Chet15