Greatest Group Buy of 44 spc.brass in the world IS A GO !!!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

contender

Ruger Guru
ElrodCod, please be patient. The brass has arrived & a little of it has already been shipped. However, our friend, callshot, (Steve) just had his wife pass away. You can go to the Gallery to read of her passing, and also a different post about the brass having arrived in Soda.
Those of us who ordered our brass are NOT worried in the least about it. We respect Steve & feel his loss. Betty was a member here, and with Steve, we have enjoyed many wonderful stories from them & about them. The Ruger forum is in mourning over the loss of Betty.

dougader

Hunter
Even while Steve was going through all of this, he still got some packages of brass mailed out. Mine came today and its gorgeous stuff, like everything Starline makes... but very special because of the custom Callshot CFC 44 SPL marking.

Once again, Steve. Our prayers are with you.

Doug and Sandra

M'BOGO

Buckeye
Hawk-in-Wi said:
are you still taking orders on this ? if so i would like to get 500

Stand by for a response Hawk. It may take awhile, callshot's wife Betty passed away Friday morning.

ElrodCod

Single-Sixer
contender said:
ElrodCod, please be patient. The brass has arrived & a little of it has already been shipped. However, our friend, callshot, (Steve) just had his wife pass away. You can go to the Gallery to read of her passing, and also a different post about the brass having arrived in Soda.
Those of us who ordered our brass are NOT worried in the least about it. We respect Steve & feel his loss. Betty was a member here, and with Steve, we have enjoyed many wonderful stories from them & about them. The Ruger forum is in mourning over the loss of Betty.

I'm sorry for his loss. I lost my wife in November so I know what he's going through.

contender said:
Steve, we are patient. I know you want to get this stuff out, but remember my friend, your family comes first.

agree , like i said in my pm , i'm all ready late to this party, so please take care of your own before worring about getting any brass out to me

COR

Blackhawk
Brass was here today Callshot. Professionally packed and certified. Quality through and through. And THANKS much for the January issue of the Caribou County Sun. There was a great article on "Wintering Bees and Propriety" in a spot called The Doctors Corner. I mean it, it was a great article. Best packaging I ever received. Thanks again and I want you to know you are in our thoughts here in Pa!

contender

Ruger Guru
My beautiful box of Callshot brass arrived today. I had to cut off the entire shipping label. It said; "From Ms. Betty Call"
Gonna keep that with the brass,,,!
Thanks Steve!

COR

Blackhawk
contender said:
My beautiful box of Callshot brass arrived today. I had to cut off the entire shipping label. It said; "From Ms. Betty Call"
Thanks Steve!

Mine said the same and I saved it... It is now next to the envelope John Taffin sent when I needed an OM base pin years back...treasured things from heroes in my life.

COR

Blackhawk
Do we have a consensus on the official Callshot 44 Load?

I am immediately drawn to the 7.5 gr Unique and a 250gr Keith Style slug but I want to be sure it's not a stiff charge of 2400 I should be using...

A Keith Style SWC at about 250grs... I bet that Fermin will try to convince us his 215gr "Gas Checked Laser Beam" (429215) is the cats meow...

It's got to be a cast lead slug...

callshot

Blackhawk
Curt, I have used both those you mentioned as well as the hollow point. After jerking the trigger and opening my eyes I find that they all go off really well and I never see them again. :wink: I haven't had time to load any yet. I am about back to normal :?: :?: :roll: now and am busy boxing brass. Steve

RonEgg

Blackhawk
contender said:
Thanks Steve!

Mine arrived while I was working last week. I did the same with mine, contender.

Thanks Steve, we are all thinking of you.