Comptac Single with Tek-Lok :D

IMG_43781280x768.jpg

IMG_43801280x768.jpg

IMG_43811280x768.jpg

and I pic of my Serpa.

IMG_43821280x768.jpg

My old Fobus holster and mag pouch.

IMG_36081280x768.jpg

Didn't mind the holster but the mag pouch was junk. Made the mag dig into my love handle. :lol:

The Tek-Lok is nice, don't have to remove your belt to but it on + it has 360 degree adjustable cant.

EDIT: I'm also wearing my Blackhawk belt.

ConradM

Blackhawk
Like $35ish after shipping. But it was 10% off. Worth every penny though.

welder

Buckeye
Conrad, did you order it from the address on the package or Mid-way or someplace? Thanks. P.S. I like the looks of it and it looks like it fits good.

ConradM

Blackhawk
welder":1nxguin8 said:
Conrad, did you order it from the address on the package or Mid-way or someplace? Thanks. P.S. I like the looks of it and it looks like it fits good.

Ordered it from comptac. It fits great. Just close enough to my body to be concealed but not so close it digs in to my side.

ConradM

Blackhawk
Plinker MKII":zbtljkwq said:
and your saying it's about as wide as a pack of smarties?

is the length as long as a Snickers Bar or a 3 Musketeers? :mrgreen:

:lol: You get smarties with every comptac order.

ConradM

Blackhawk
Just ordered these ears. Caldwell E maxx's for $29.

12374855029830.jpg

How'd I do? Didn't even know they made ears that amped ambient noise. :lol: :oops:

welder

Buckeye
I think you did fine. The price is right and they look good, I'll gonna try a set. They're real popular at the range now and the price is getting real reasonable. How about a report when you can try them out? :)

ConradM

Blackhawk
welder":o4216wgz said:
I think you did fine. The price is right and they look good, I'll gonna try a set. They're real popular at the range now and the price is getting real reasonable. How about a report when you can try them out? :)

Will do! I'm pretty excited to have ears that I can hear people with. :lol:

kscott

Single-Sixer
Yea I'd be interested in a range report also. They seem to have some pretty decent reviews. Seems like it'd be hard to beat that price. I've never used electronic muffs. I'd like to know how much better the top end ones are. For what I'd use them for, it probably wouldn't make much difference to me.

rmansu2

Single-Sixer
How is it Serpa makes a holster for the SR9 but hasn't made one for the P95 which has been around for 15years?

ConradM

Blackhawk
rmansu2":38mng1vx said:
How is it Serpa makes a holster for the SR9 but hasn't made one for the P95 which has been around for 15years?

I'm guessing it has something to do with the P95 not being viewed as a carry gun. I dunno...