first time out with my new SR9c

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Put 100 rds. downrange today. The weapon was flawless, my skills were not. More practice!

I really like this pistol. It is smooth and fits my grip perfectly. No buyers remorse for me. :lol:

Ruger Nut10

Single-Sixer
Glad to hear it. I haven't been shooting mine as of late but have bought ammo here and there and I am ready to run it hard to get her broke in.

Yosemite Sam

Hunter
Excellent! It's nice to hear the success stories. As with most, I'm sure that more people come to forums to ask about problems than to tell us how great their purchase was. It gives forum readers a skewed perspective, and seeing the good stories is good for morale.

Oh, and welcome to the forum! :D

-- Sam

Raminator

Bearcat
Yosemite Sam":1qsx38b6 said:
Excellent! It's nice to hear the success stories. As with most, I'm sure that more people come to forums to ask about problems than to tell us how great their purchase was. It gives forum readers a skewed perspective, and seeing the good stories is good for morale.

-- Sam

This!

bigfanofsr9

Bearcat
Congrats! I have 1150 flawless rounds through my SR9 that I picked up in March. It's a GREAT gun!

Sonnytoo

Blackhawk
Okay, I hear ya and I can appreciate what you're saying. I wish my gun was on YOUR side of the fence. My SR9c has visited Service twice so far; hope to check it out this wkend.
Can't knock Service; they've been good to me.
:) Sonnytoo

Ruger Nut10

Single-Sixer
Went today at my lunch hour and put 100 + rounds down range and had a perfect running gun. It was sent back to Ruger and they fixed the trigger rest issue when using the 17 rd mag a few weeks ago. I shot Herters steel case , Monach Steel case, Federal brass and Hornady xtps and all functioned perfect. I can finally feel good about carrying this every day.
My Citadel 45 Compact ran great too. Had to try the Magtech HP's and Win Hollow Points and all ran good.

I put another 150 rounds down range today. The gun ran perfect. I joined a local range so I was shooting indoors. Man does this put out some muzzle flash! :shock: My CC class is July 11th. I will have plenty of rounds through it by then.