Brass for trade(All Gone)

Help Support Ruger Forum:

zacharoo

Bearcat
I have some 308 win. once fired brass i would like to trade. I am looking for 45 or 357-38 speer shot capsules. please PM if interested.

Zacharoo

zacharoo

Bearcat
Sound good and a good read. Will try if can find the lead balls. I expecially like the one for the 45 lc. Any idea on where to get the lead balls?
Zacharoo( Man I like this site!!!)

Jimbo357mag

Hawkeye
zacharoo":22q8anmb said:
Sound good and a good read. Will try if can find the lead balls. I expecially like the one for the 45 lc. Any idea on where to get the lead balls?

http://www.cabelas.com Look under Black Powder Bullets.

You can also sandwich your lead shot between two gas checks or two cardboard discs, etc.
Here is an old thread about loadin-up snake-shot. :shock: :D

http://www.rugerforum.com/phpBB/viewtop ... =snakeshot

Jimbo

JM

Bearcat
Zacharoo,
I have most of a box of the .38/.357 shot capsules I'll just send you.

PM your address and I'll stick them in the mail.
I do load .308 but am in pretty good shape for brass.

Jim

Bucks Owin

Hunter
I experimented extensively with building shot cartridges for .357 and .44 a couple years back. I didn't use capsules but messed with wads of different materials. I eventually enjoyed success by using a cork material wad over and under a #8 shot charge. Probably I should have tried the capsules and smaller shot but my homebrewed shells worked well. It was an enjoyable way to pass time and a fun learning experience but for the amount of shotshells one fires in a handgun, and the time spent messin' with making them, I decided to just buy the dern things as offered by CCI. They are excellent. Now if I could just find a big "hatband" to shoot....JMO, Dennis (PS. When testing handgun shotshells at "snake range" on plywood or other hard surface, be sure to wear eye protection! ) :shock:

Jimbo357mag

Hawkeye
Bucks Owin":3u3jzy8a said:
...but for the amount of shotshells one fires in a handgun, and the time spent messin' with making them, I decided to just buy the dern things as offered by CCI. They are excellent. Now if I could just find a big "hatband" to shoot....JMO, Dennis (PS. When testing handgun shotshells at "snake range" on plywood or other hard surface, be sure to wear eye protection! ) :shock:

Hatband, wallet, two pair of boots and a dozen purses.
They are getting really big down here. :D :D

http://www.wpbf.com/news/20227156/detail.html
17-Foot Python Shot, Killed In Okeechobee

...Jimbo

Shyoldman

Bearcat
zacharoo":1jncnpo5 said:

let me know if you really want some, I have the molds and make them for my ROA.