32/20 brass from 7.62 nagant

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Chief 101

Hunter
I tried that but the brass is too thick to work in my old mod 92...maybe if you could use smaller bullets

Enigma

Hunter
Sign up for email notification everywhere that you can, and keep an eye on your email. I THINK that Starline recently had a small quantity available, but it promptly sold out.

Do you have any experience with that company? Looks like they are a drop shipper at best and maybe a scam?

Yes. A couple years ago.

They also have over a hundred positive reviews on Ammoseek.

They take credit cards. If they don't deliver for whatever reason, have the charge reversed by the credit card company. Many scammers require Venmo or such for payment. You have no recourse with the methods they require.

In years past I've been scammed by a seller here on this forum. He required payment by USPS Money Order. If I remember correctly he hacked into the account of, and used the name of an established member. So there's no guarantees. Hackers are sometimes pretty clever. The use of a credit card, if possible, for purchases seems to me the safest payment method, because you can have the charge reversed in the event of a problem.

Latest posts