ALMOST THERE....the latest GUN ROOM PICS.....

Help Support Ruger Forum:

radicalrod

Hunter
Well I cut out of work early today and stopped by my wood guys shop.....

Got him to make the last few pieces of my rifle rack set up :D :D :D

Three hours later it was all fabricated.....worked even better than I could have imagined.... has the capacity for 150 rifles :shock: :shock: :shock:

Just have to do the stain and varnish thing....then can start moving the long guns....RR.

Joe S.

Hunter
please pm me your address and schedule for the next couple weeks... heh heh JUST KIDDING!!

that is some kind of an impressive collection!!!!!

radicalrod

Hunter
Joe, I will give FREE TOURS but I gotta blind fold you first :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also the security system is up and working 24HRs a day :wink: :wink: :wink:

FRED, TOP SHELF all the way.....I got that railway stickered RST4 right in the middle 8) 8) 8) RR.

Joe S.

Hunter
radicalrod said:
Joe, I will give FREE TOURS but I gotta blind fold you first :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also the security system is up and working 24HRs a day :wink: :wink: :wink:

i would hope so. lol great collection for sure!

a thought just occured to me. i would hate to live in your town... trying to buy a ruger must be impossible! lol

radicalrod

Hunter
Well if you can believe this I have 2 other RUGER collectors that live close by .....

Then RUGERGUY invades the area a couple of times a year....

You gotta act quick if you think you need it :lol: :lol: :lol:

SHHHH....he doesn't know he is working....RR

RME

Blackhawk
Looks Fantastic ! Would love to see an extensive photo shoot of your gun room and collection when
you're 100% completed and moved in.

RME

gunsbam69

Hunter
radicalrod said:
Well I think I have all the hand guns moved....may be a few stragglers.....rifles are next :lol: :lol: :lol: RR.

Top row is all my 22 autos...the RED EAGLES surround the RUGER SIGN.....RR

The "empty space" on the right bottom is where my "LIGHT WEIGHTS" will reside...
They are still packed up waiting on the trip to T town....

TWO OF MY FAVORITES.....RSSE's 50680 and 50681
Oh yah! Two of my favorites too :D That display room, and the DISPLAY, is just flat awesome.

The Blackhawk Kid

Blackhawk
How long you been collecting? What kind of a job do you have? Do you keep your wife tied up all day? Or do you keep her on a shelf? Ha Ha Nice collection! No kidding how did you come by all these guns. You have more than 3 or 4 gun shops! I OD just looking. I'd never get tired handling guns, women would take a toll! Sweet! BHK

radicalrod

Hunter
Well Actually MRS RADICAL has a full time and a part time job (taking care of ME).....

I have asked her about getting a second PT job so she can keep me in the life style I am accustom too :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think I started collecting RUGERS in the early 90's.....went to the OGCA in Cleveland....I would always run to RUGERGUYS table first thing.....might be 50 or more of these from his table alone....

Jerry, there is room for two nice chairs and a small table for the bottle of GENTLEMAN JACK :idea: :idea: :idea: RR

The Blackhawk Kid

Blackhawk
Holy Cow! I probably walked right past RUGERGUYS table and oogled his stuff. I used to belong to the OGCA, tough times hit. Nice collection! My uncle Charlie collected class 2 firearms and other firearms for 50 years. He had over 1400 guns and it 3 days to sell the ones that weren't willed to persons. BHK

radicalrod

Hunter
Steve, I sold a bunch of the SUPERS....kept a few good ones :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here is the rifle rack I designed and built....I think it will work good....better than having them all jammed in my safe...RR

Knecht

Single-Sixer
Wow, awesome job and quite a bunch of guns there! Thanks for posting this. Gonna show my worried family that we're not insane for having 16 guns in our household.

Latest posts