ALMOST THERE....the latest GUN ROOM PICS.....

Help Support Ruger Forum:

GunnyGene

Hawkeye
Very impressive, and no doubt very valuable collection. :D I assume you're cataloging them all?

Sort of a modern work-in-progress version of the US Cartridge Company collection, to my eye. http://www.am-firearms.com/cu31924030759942.pdf‎

pawncop

Blackhawk
Please color me green with envy on so many levels. :mrgreen: That is awesome, just awesome. You are to be commended for your dedication and drive.

radicalrod

Hunter
Well Mrs Radical has one of those "french maid" outfits :lol: :lol: :lol: makes the "DUSTING" a lot more fun :roll: :roll: :roll:

I would guess about two decades would be correct....I think that 1992 is when I made my first trip to the OGCA show....though we have no waiting period in OHIO :!: :!: :!:

Heck I am not afraid to shoot them....I just hate to clean them :wink: :wink: :wink:

I have a pillow and sleeping bag hidden behind the door :idea: :idea: :idea: stop on by anytime....RR.

737tdi

Hunter
Well, Congratulations for the collection. I have 10 or 15 that are collectible. Maybe? Couple of flattops and a few OM single sixes. I know some are and some aren't. Good luck with your further purchases. You might see a couple from me in the near future???

Semper Fi:

Karl

tom black

Blackhawk
And my wife thinks I have a problem. I'm looking more normal all the time.
Tom Black
Cantucky

radicalrod

Hunter
Karl, everyone starts somewhere.....this didn't happen overnight :? :? :?

Hey Tom, you need to define "normal" :lol: :lol: :lol: I like my problem 8) 8) 8)

Wendy, you just are not looking in the right places :!: :!: :!: sometimes they just find me :wink: :wink: :wink: RR.

Latest posts