What's Your Dream Ruger Revolver?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

RUFFBIRD

Blackhawk
I believe my dreams have already happened with the SS Flattops! I have them in .357/9mm & .44 spl. chamberings. 8)

I sure would like to have one in the .32 H&R/32-20! :D

Ray Newman

Blackhawk
My "dream" Ruger revolver?? -- a new revolver that does not need to be returned to the factory for repairs....

Prescut

Single-Sixer
Missedagain said:
Super Blackhawk Hunter in 357.

I'm with you on the SBH Hunter and the 357. Easy to scope and fantastic variety
with that caliber.

But couldn't we just ask for a little longer cylinder and get a 357 Maximum as well. Maybe even a 10" barrel.

Prescut

ChiefTJS

Blackhawk
You'd get zero argument from me. Would love to see the Max come back and a 10" barrel would be an instant buy from me as well.

s4s4u

Hunter
ChiefTJS said:
You'd get zero argument from me. Would love to see the Max come back and a 10" barrel would be an instant buy from me as well.

Ya, but with a Bisley handle ;-)

GaryA

Single-Sixer
Birdshead gripped 3.75 inch Single Six with fixed sights in 38 Special +P. I'm not sure the geometry will allow it but that's what I would like. I'd take a five shooter but would hope for six.

The more I look at it, I don't think it would fit. Pity.

FergusonTO35

Hunter
I'll keep repeating it to no avail. An SP-101 with six rounds of .38 Special on board. It wouldn't take much as the SP is already big for a five shot. I got tired of waiting and bought a like new Rossi 461 with the uncommon 3" tube for only $230.00. To my surprise, it is a very well made and functional wheelgun!

RICHP

Single-Sixer
Mine is a .41 cal. Vaquero or Blackhawk (of any style) in stainless steel with a five and one half inch barrel. Dual cylinders in Magnum and Special would be a bonus.

Mohillbilly

Bearcat
My wish is a blue fluted Redhawk 45 Colt dupe of a 1909 Colt , lanyard n all , cut to take ACP n auto rim .