Any love for the LCP 2

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Just bought an LCR .22 today. There is a 10 day waiting period before I see it again. Unfired and as NIB. Paid $400 for it at the gunshow from a vendor I know.

I plan on doing a side by side comparison between the LCR and the LCP II. Will report my experience.
Hurry up and get that thing. We are way behind on our shooting agenda. Remember that TX22 I sold a couple months back? I just bought another one. 😲

OK, I'm confused. I am not familiar with this ammo. Is this a .22 magnum that can be chambered in a .22 LR pistol?
It's CCI's brand of high velocity (not Hyper Velocity) .22 LR ammo. It is considered by some to be the most dependable of run-of-the-mill rimfire ammo. And after many thousands of rounds, it's just run-of-the-mill ammo.

Are ALL the LCP 2's "lite rack" or is that a different model? I guess I'll have to go look at their website.

I just did and don't see two different models, just the LCP II. Then in the description it talks about the "lite rack system"

Is the "lite rack" version just as reliable as the regular model?

Gopher

Single-Sixer
I honestly wanted a PT22 and PT25 because I liked the DAO action vs my Berettas DA/SA. Those older metal Taurus 22s and 25s, also the PT92 were neat guns

If you look around at gun shops sometimes you can find them but I'd probably not bother with the paperwork on one at this point

Taurus scolded you for using Hypervelocity .22 and Beretta will scold you for not using it :)
As bad as I hate the concept, I'd be tempted to turn it in if there were a gun buyback anywhere near me. Whatever they offer would be more than I could sell it for. :)

Are ALL the LCP 2's "lite rack" or is that a different model? I guess I'll have to go look at their website.

I just did and don't see two different models, just the LCP II. Then in the description it talks about the "lite rack system"

Is the "lite rack" version just as reliable as the regular model?
The LCP II .22 LR is the Lite Rack. The same model in .380 is not.