What % of your firearms are Rugers?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

old sarge

Bearcat
About 55% are Rugers, mostly rifles but have a couple 1911 commanders. I am an equal opportunity gun buyer, I like Smith & Wesson, Springfield Armory and Colt.

Mike J

Hunter
Only 15% Ruger but my humble accumulation is pretty diversified. The only thing there is a larger percentage of is Marlins. There are 3 Marlin rimfire rifles. I only own 2 Rugers though my wife does have a Ruger American Pistol.

RSIno1

Hunter
For many years I owned 6 Rugers (about 20%) my first was a Super Blackhawk my wife bought me on our 5th anniversary - next was a $25 Standard Auto then a stainless Mini 14 for the boat and 3 10-22s. I decided to get rid of a bunch of guns due to aging and lack of use. Kept only the SBH and Auto. Then discovered the No1 and added a bunch of those. Today Rugers are over 30% of the collection. I need to add that none of my current or any Rugers that I add will have been made after the death of Bill Ruger. I feel the company today lacks the soul and quality that made Ruger an American icon of success.

rugerguy211

Single-Sixer
72%
That may go up at some point, if I can bring myself to buy a bunch of Glock mags for a PCC.
Or, as I've stated several times on this and other forums, if anyone ever makes a mag well adapter to accept original PC9/P89 mags.

mg357

Bearcat
i currently own a grand total of two ruger firearms.

1. Ruger Sp101 chambered in .357 magnum with a 2 inch barrel

2. Ruger LCR chambered in .22 long rifle.