Weekend gun show.........

Help Support Ruger Forum:

The big show, for this area, is happening this weekend. Got my checkbook, my credit card, my O3 FFL, and my pocket RENE. Now all I need do is find a parking place near the door.

They have one in my town this weekend also. They say 280 tables, which is small in comparison to the bigger cities. But about half will be for beef jerky, military surplus, t-shirts and license plate holders, and jewelry. The rest are traveling gun shops and AR parts and optics. Never see private tables anymore. Cost 8 bucks and the most I get out of it is a little exercise.
Though last year my grandson (15) won one of the drawings and it was a $100 gift cert. for a purchase from any table so he ended up with his first firearm, picked out solely by himself and slightly subsidized by me, a new Wrangler two tone with silver frame and blued (black?) cylinder. He is very please with they way it shoots.
(borrowed photo)

1.jpg

chet15

Hawkeye
I guess those #2720 are truly duplicates!
Yeah... a duplicate in a sense.... but not by error in my opinion like most Duplicates. I think that INC. address 2720 was made special for somebody... especially since the autos had the large size serial number font when the INC address came about. Somebody had some pull and made that one.
Chet15

Yes, I agree, recall you and I talked and felt it may have been a "rebuild" of an old one lost or whatever and as you say ,got someone at Ruger to redo it, and yes with the OLDER smaller font numbers, on the "newer" ,later gun,,,,damn if only they could talk....was really weird Don W. had his letter and Laura has Her letter ( has them BOTH Now)..........she likes that, even has three guns that are numbered #3102........

oncvkof.jpg

:cool: ;)

and in keeping it proper and in tradition yes she has the "real" true "D" guns,BOTH of them.....

gmPmR7bl.jpg