gun show weekend..........

Help Support Ruger Forum:

....was decent but little or NO activity with the old Rugers, mainly sold Smiths and Colts....but did get a visit from one of our old customers family, his granddad was in our shop back in the early 70s and we had talked about shooting "bullseye" and he being left handed as I am was able to order get his hands on Browning Medalist from 1962 but because it was "so pretty" didn;t shoot it,,,fast forward and his grandson brought it to us this weekend but alas he is NOT 'left handed or any others in the family so I traded him stuff he could use, and worked out just fine......and no, we will not shoot it either its too nice.............:unsure:

Attachments

• 22 lr Brng Medalist 1962-left hand.JPG
    22 lr Brng Medalist 1962-left hand.JPG
    314.8 KB · Views: 95
  • 22 lr Brng Medalist set 1962  left hand.JPG
    22 lr Brng Medalist set 1962 left hand.JPG
    313.8 KB · Views: 96
Yes, hittman you are correct, and the odd thing was when I saw it, I always recall the ones we have seen or had over the years, the inside of this case is a true
'opposite', the gun faces the other way and the "accutrements" are on the left side of the case............caught my eye right away.......:cool:;)

....and yes, the gun is really 'normal' right or lefty its the grips ONLY, and then the presentation case layout for "lefties" :)

Last edited: