Feb weekend gun show (2)........

Help Support Ruger Forum:

well the old guys family came back agin and brought back two we sold them YEARS ago.....
a mint in the box Bearcat,late 68-early 69......

xaHctz8m.jpg

and this one I believe was a Lipseys High polish , we called them "Mini Vaqueros)........

jPjNoUYm.jpg

been a while I believe is was around 2011 and our friend Bill E., the Appleman, had gotten them in and being "new" models we did not pay any attention to them ,just another "LIpseys Spec." I do not even recall the info as to these and never see them at ANY of the shows......
Alas, the Bearcat originally came from my wifes collection, was an "extra" she sold off.........
Was very good show, awesome crowd too ........... (y)

chet15

Hawkeye
well the old guys family came back agin and brought back two we sold them YEARS ago.....
a mint in the box Bearcat,late 68-early 69......

xaHctz8m.jpg

and this one I believe was a Lipseys High polish , we called them "Mini Vaqueros)........

jPjNoUYm.jpg

been a while I believe is was around 2011 and our friend Bill E., the Appleman, had gotten them in and being "new" models we did not pay any attention to them ,just another "LIpseys Spec." I do not even recall the info as to these and never see them at ANY of the shows......
Alas, the Bearcat originally came from my wifes collection, was an "extra" she sold off.........
Was very good show, awesome crowd too ........... (y)
The stainless gun was actually regular production for all distributors, model GKNR5F. There are two different frame rollmarkings... The rarest being under sn 268-03600 or so.