Feb weekend gun show.........

Help Support Ruger Forum:

well the ground hog got em out on the streets again beautiful weather too, and again was like old home week, and this time they brought me a couple of real guns..............

3KcdTaK.jpg

a mint Colt mfg, in 1942 WWII 1911A1, very low #80x,xxx serial range.....

and this snubby.........

TdysQ8mm.jpg

mint boxed Chief Special from 1955 in .38 spec..............

another fine week in the gun world..........;)

Wendy , the odd part is at any given show I go to now , being 'set up' I do NOT get the chance to walk around and SEE just what is what or who is where, others tell me, and /or they bring it over or send them over and as I like to say most all of MY customers are returns, family or friends,,,,the old man tells them to come see me after they are gone...I know of folks who have tried to find me in all the old places I used to live or send to emails over the years that are LONG gone, and they finally may run into me......I started emails years ago at 'MSN' and they are still out there and I cannot get them, the windstream, roadrunner, etc.......oh well and if I try to sign up again my "user name " is already taken......yeah ,by ME,............duh:(:cool:;)
and I also was brought a bunch of OLD Ruger RST and Mark I mags Sunday but not a real, real early one like 'articruger' is looking for, in fact I sold the Red Eagle that I was given a few shows back, my wife did not want to keep it, as hers is about the same early 2,000 serial number range and much nicer shape........still looking for an early RST mag for him......;)

contender

Ruger Guru
Nice guns Dan!

And I hear you about gun shows & people seeking you out. Once you get a reputation for honest dealings,, and such,, people will return to you.

No Sir, the 1911 A1 Colt, along with a another mint 1944 Ithaca, are sold and maybe at the Louisville Military show, if its this weekend......we gotta stay near home here in Ohio, the Canton, Ohio show, Fairgrounds, near the Football Hall of Fame.... :cool: ;)

May have to stop and see my friend 'JT' just got inducted into there.......:sneaky: